Battlegrounds time frames....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds time frames....

Is there a way to add another battle ground to the Early morning time? I work when the battle grounds are going, so I can only be here for them 2 days out of the week, and I dont want to change to another server, since all my friends are on the server I am on. Or another way to Obtain some Honor each day. I dont believe this to be an Unreasonable request, just to make it more fair to those of us who are unable to attend.

Originally posted by purgury View Post
    Is there a way to add another battle ground to the Early morning time? I work when the battle grounds are going, so I can only be here for them 2 days out of the week, and I dont want to change to another server, since all my friends are on the server I am on. Or another way to Obtain some Honor each day. I dont believe this to be an Unreasonable request, just to make it more fair to those of us who are unable to attend.
    this is not an unreasonable request cause working people are paying people and if r2 doesn't bother with them then they lose the precious players
    but making another BG takes some work and needs to be allowed my their provider (7roads)
    hence until 7 roads says we can have 2 BGs r2 cannot implement it but it does deserve a +1
    and also its something r2 must look into

hence a +1 from me
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Totally agree, that we should have battleground on 2 different times. Example like 12 hours apart.

Comment

Originally posted by R24269917 View Post
        Totally agree, that we should have battleground on 2 different times. Example like 12 hours apart.
        12 hrs apart maybe not
        8 to 9 hrs yea sure reasonable
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I like this idea. I too work during battlegrounds time frame. I did switch servers so i could participate, but now I have to get up at 6:00am. It would also make it easiser to gain insignia.

Comment

it seems there are a lot of players with same problem,me included,are you working on solving this,when can we expect some changes made??

Comment

Originally posted by didaSpljugom View Post
              it seems there are a lot of players with same problem,me included,are you working on solving this,when can we expect some changes made??
              almost every player from the eastern asia (other than myself) is asking for a second BG

and i am pretty sure it will happen
              if r2 wants to make it and if r2 can get permission from 7 roads to do it then its bound to happen

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

If I want to join in the Battlegrounds I have to wait up till 1:00am... NOT fun tbh if your up early. They need 2 per 24hours. 12 hours apart, then people can atleast have a chance at getting in to one...

Comment

Hello no. If they do that and cut the rewards for BG the nthat is the final straw. It is stupid to play this game when rewards are cut in half. They already messed up GA rewards and now you want them to mess up BG rewards too? That is what they are going to do if they do a 2nd BG. You won't get any leeway if you think that. Yes you will be able to make one BG time, but keep in mind rewards are now cut in half. Thus, meaning it will null the whole point of having seperate BGs and you must attend both BGs to acquire the right amount of honor/insignas. So instead of helping you this will just make it so you will need to spend even more time. Pick a server that matches your time. That is the point of all these servers they have. If you picked the wrong server that is your fault. Don't screw over everyone else just bc you couldn't find the right server that matches your timezone. Some people need to sacrifice things in their lives. You can't have your cake and eat it too so if you are going to miss a few events then so be it. Work and school are far more important that Wartune.

Comment

I think they should have more BGs too make it like the evening except earlier im trying to finish school ASAP and that involves and enormous class load i cant get on for late events and barely make all others, i love the game and i dont want to be talking bad about but i think some changces should be made -.-

Comment

you know you dont have to be such a meanie other people can voice their opinions which is why they have this you dont like it then dont read them

Comment

Originally posted by Mifi10102 View Post
                        I think they should have more BGs too make it like the evening except earlier im trying to finish school ASAP and that involves and enormous class load i cant get on for late events and barely make all others, i love the game and i dont want to be talking bad about but i think some changces should be made -.-
                        lmao! You won't be able to get any rewards if they do this. In fact you will have to be on double the time just like arena right now to make what you earn now. They already explained that if they do separate BG times that they will cut the rewards in half. They can't for some reason only allow you to do one BG a day. Idk why i guess it has to do with the coding or rights or something like that. So if you get your wish expect to be QQing about not getting the same rewards you got before and spending even more time on this game.

Comment

they can make two BG events,and there is no need to cut the rewards in half,its simple,you have 2 BG events,and you can attend only one per day,problem solved

Comment

I think two Battleground events is good but why not they just add in a system like maybe u can attend anytime u wish to just like campaign. Shouldn't that solve the problem its better that making one more event. May as well make it more flexible for all this may also have a better balance since i saw post complain about bg event unbalance top player team alway win. Because of the event time everyone have been fixed to that time slot why not we come out of the box and make thing simple and easy for everyone. This make everyone happy and no worry about missing the event i m sure every hour got lot of people attend the event so and R2 can just set attempt everyone one only can attend once per day end of story good we all happy.

Comment

Working...
                            X