Necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necropolis

Wasn't the amount of keys required lowred after patch comes out? Im 100% sure it is a post somewhere made by a G.M who sayd the amount will be reduced from 3 keys to 2 keys per enter, but on my necro still need 3 keys to open necropolis. weird. i reset it today after 2 weeks to do a blitz on it cuz it should be 2 keys not 3.... is only on my server only or is in general ,same cost?
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

It was probably a typo or something. Just go for the blitz with no keys, since it's free to enter. o:

Comment

Yeah thx for info, not tryed to blitz without keys till now. Not know it work. lol Thx for reply.
      I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

keys only when u can sure beat lvl 30
        Level 49 Archer
        BR 150k

Comment

Personally doubt it's worth 3 keys even if you can beat 30... Unless you have keys lying around
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

for me too, for the gem rewards, better use them in catacombs
            i will only use them in necro if i have a lot in advance (what never happen)
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              for me too, for the gem rewards, better use them in catacombs
              i will only use them in necro if i have a lot in advance (what never happen)
              If my math is right, assuming you get the highest possible reward for the level, using 2 cks in catacombs will give 14 lvl 1, 3 lvl 2, 3 lvl 3 gems, netting a total of 74 lvl 1 gems as bonus, or 37 lvl 1 gems per ck. Using 3 cks in necropolis can give 5 lvl 4 and 1 lvl 5 gem, equal to 576 lvl 1 gems or 192 lvl 1 gems per ck. Kinda big difference.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                If my math is right, assuming you get the highest possible reward for the level, using 2 cks in catacombs will give 14 lvl 1, 3 lvl 2, 3 lvl 3 gems, netting a total of 74 lvl 1 gems as bonus, or 37 lvl 1 gems per ck. Using 3 cks in necropolis can give 5 lvl 4 and 1 lvl 5 gem, equal to 576 lvl 1 gems or 192 lvl 1 gems per ck. Kinda big difference.
                in the "best luck world" yes
                but we are talking about Wartune ^^;

even testing it in reality could be hard. we still don't know if using the keys give better drop rage (I doubt, but we never know)

and crypt token is the other reason I use them in cat more than in necro

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                  in the "best luck world" yes
                  but we are talking about Wartune ^^;

even testing it in reality could be hard. we still don't know if using the keys give better drop rage (I doubt, but we never know)

and crypt token is the other reason I use them in cat more than in necro
                  No need to be "best luck world", the "highest possible reward for the level" is only there so you can measure and compare the loot correctly. Even getting a lvl 5 gem as bonus from lvl 30 necro is better than all the gems you could get from catacombs.

And if we add the other possible loot you'd be doing catacomb with keys as crypt tokens (i am not sure who needs those that badly with all the price reductions for making the gear) you'll have to take into account that catacombs can drop gear and crystaloids instead of gems, and necropolis drops fate stones (again not many need these), but also sepulcrum etc. as well.

edit: and ofc gem formulas, that can at least save tons of gold from converting.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

did u ever counted how much u get gems inside of each?
                    in cata u get 1-1,5 lv4 (not counting with 80-90 lucy draws for 3lvl gem)
                    in necro even if u get everywhere 3lvl u get 2.5 atleast 4ths (counting lowest possible)
                    so its for u to decide but no need to forget that necro gives 4lvl and 5lvl aswell

so making with 3 cata with keys would be ~9-10 lvl4 gems
                    and necro 1day with keys and 2 without would mean same 10gems (if unlucky and get all 3lvl and on last one 4 cause its lowest)

so necro is definately better option (unless you are low lvl and need tokens, otherwise necro is better for those aditional seps and a chance of geting even more gems with some luck on 4-5lvl's))

Comment

just a question : are you sure the drop rate of the "higher" gem (4, 5) is the same as the lowest one ?

Comment

Working...
                      X