Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Spender/Freeplayer events: shape your day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Spender/Freeplayer events: shape your day!

If it's right to shove down our throats Big/Epic Spender events on daily basis...
    ... why don't you add another set of daily events for non (or light) cashers ONLY, aside from the ones you set up normally?

Big Spender and Freeplayer. Complete a series of tasks that can be performed in-game for free and redeem some prizes. The higher the amount of tasks completed or the higher their difficulty, the better the prizes. And, yes, you change them daily. If you can do it with Big Spender events, you can do it with these ones as well.

Examples
    Day 1

- Clear 1 MPD to redeem: 100K Gold, 100K Daru;
    - Clear 2 MPD (even with no attempt) to redeem: 100K Gold, 100K Daru; 5000 Kyanite;
    - Clear 3 MPD (even with no attempt) to redeem: 100K Gold, 100K Daru, 10.000 Kyanite, The Empire Crusade x1;
    - Clear 5 MPD (even with no attempt) to redeem: 200K Gold, 200K Daru, 100 BB, Beads of Influence x5.

Day 2

- Energize 10 Trees of Ancients: 100K Gold;
    - Calm 10 animals: Milk x100;
    - Remove weed from 10 crops: Fate Stone x10;
    - Meld Sylphs 10 times: Mahra x10; Sepulcrum x10;
    - Complete all of the above quests: 100K Gold, 100K Daru, 30 BB, 10.000 Kyanite.

And so forth...

These are just examples of course but now you might think: "What if a whale wants to complete both the Big Spender events AND the Freeplayer ones in the same day?". Answer: impossible.
    A "plot twist": once you've redeemed the first prize from one type of event, the ones from the other event become LOCKED until the events change! So, basically, you have to choose which one to redeem. Either you aim for the Big Spender prizes or the FP ones. You CAN'T do both in the same day. When the events change after 24h, you get to choose again, and again, and again...

In this way both cashers and non-cashers could have a nice and easy way to gain extra items and resources. Plus, freeplayers would finally feel that all of the repetitive things they do daily are worth the effort, instead of just be transferred into a ridiculous chance to get 1 Mahra via Daily Spins.

Have a nice day everyone and take care!

r2 wont allow this cuz its 7 roads game and the events is down to them r2 only implement them into the game

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      r2 wont allow this cuz its 7 roads game and the events is down to them r2 only implement them into the game
      In that case, I really don't see the point of suggestions and definitely no feedback section
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
        In that case, I really don't see the point of suggestions and definitely no feedback section
        It is to make the players feel better, as if they have some control over the game. If you really think this section truly does have ANY influence over what they are throwing at us, I've got a bridge to sell you...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          It is to make the players feel better, as if they have some control over the game. If you really think this section truly does have ANY influence over what they are throwing at us, I've got a bridge to sell you...
          OK,seriously,then this section should be dead like our server
          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
          ©S174

Comment

I'm aware that R2 is just a host and not responsible for the events, but AFAIK our suggestion still get to 7Road in one way or another - at least this is what the mods told us in various occasions.
            Plus, I can't speak Chinese. Had I been able to, I would've probably jammed up their mailbox with complaints. So, in the end:

- is this forum smoke and mirrors? Yeah it's possible;
            - will this post be forgotten like the 99,8% of all other suggestions? Yup, could be;
            - can I try to change things by doing something differently? Aside from hiring a Chinese translator and writing directly to 7Road (believe me, I would if I could), I think this is the best I can do atm.

I'm not just complaining. I'm trying to change things in a better way. This is the only possible way for me. If this forum doesn't work, if it's a scam, if somone from R2 who is supposed to pass this on to 7Road decides to ignore this page and put it in the rubbish, it's not my fault. But at least I tried instead of just whining that nobody is listening to me or going to change anything.
            Last edited by GiordanoT88; 04-25-2015, 04:36 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

OK,seriously,then this section should be dead like our server
              It SHOULD.... But hope springs eternal...

So does human stupidity, but that is another story.

Comment

It SHOULD.... But hope springs eternal...

So does human stupidity, but that is another story.
                So the question goes, when will they ever learn?
                Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                ©S174

Comment

So the question goes, when will they ever learn?
                  Einstein once said:
                  There are only 2 things that are infinite: The Universe and Human Stupidity, and I am not sure of the former.

Comment

Einstein once said:
                    There are only 2 things that are infinite: The Universe and Human Stupidity, and I am not sure of the former.
                    Well said, esp with the R2/7road and the expectant players (Good luck to them)

I'd really like to see any of the 101 suggestions actually implemented
                    Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                    ©S174

Comment

Working...
                    X