Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

So lame and greedy R2. Flash Sales do not count for spender events...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So lame and greedy R2. Flash Sales do not count for spender events...

    What gives? You are spending real balens on the flash sales, and don't allow it to count for the big spender or any other kind of spending events? This is a new low of greedyness in your book. It's bad enough you can't use bbs on those flash sales,but now you don't even allow it to count for the big spenders? What a load of **.

  • #2
    Originally posted by nicobergman88 View Post
    What gives? You are spending real balens on the flash sales, and don't allow it to count for the big spender or any other kind of spending events? This is a new low of greedyness in your book. It's bad enough you can't use bbs on those flash sales,but now you don't even allow it to count for the big spenders? What a load of **.
    if you've been playing this game since time immemorial, you should be smart enough not to complain about such
    Mad love for my crew

    The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
      if you've been playing this game since time immemorial, you should be smart enough
      Is this what they call a contradiction

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
        Is this what they call a contradiction
        a combination of statements,ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.

        Could be but either way,it's usually pointless and in vain
        Mad love for my crew

        The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
          if you've been playing this game since time immemorial, you should be smart enough not to complain about such
          No, But Since Flash Sale Have Only Been Introduced. A Note In Event Description Stating Flash Sale Purchase Do Not Count Towards Spender event.. Like Everything In This Game We Have To Find It Out For Our selfs . So OP Has Every Right To Complain, and Not To Be Trolled By dumbass's .

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
            No, But Since Flash Sale Have Only Been Introduced. A Note In Event Description Stating Flash Sale Purchase Do Not Count Towards Spender event.. Like Everything In This Game We Have To Find It Out For Our selfs . So OP Has Every Right To Complain, and Not To Be Trolled By dumbass's .
            Good luck,I really hope R2 hears you out and changes it (Again, I really hope they even hear you whispering)

            It's just being blunt, not trolling
            Mad love for my crew

            The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
              if you've been playing this game since time immemorial, you should be smart enough not to complain about such
              There was no note at all there. Not even a help icon. If there was a help icon or something that stated that these do not count for spender events. Then this post would have not been made. Just like every thing in game there is some note stating that these do not count. Why don't they put it on the flash sales? It's a load of ** and I have every right to complain about it. I personally do not see why they don't count as there is no note about it not counting and it's still purchasing some item with real cash not bbs.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nicobergman88 View Post
                There was no note at all there. Not even a help icon. If there was a help icon or something that stated that these do not count for spender events. Then this post would have not been made. Just like every thing in game there is some note stating that these do not count. Why don't they put it on the flash sales? It's a load of ** and I have every right to complain about it. I personally do not see why they don't count as there is no note about it not counting and it's still purchasing some item with real cash not bbs.
                I can't stop you from complaining but now that you know that it doesn't count complaining won't make it count

                You could have(assuming you did) opened a ticket and have them tell you something that correlates with what I told you
                Mad love for my crew

                The golden rule in wartune
                Maximizeâ„¢
                Guess whose back with trouble?
                ©S174

                Comment


                • #9
                  15 months of not actively reading forums, and I see that people are still complaining.

                  Some things never change.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    15 months of not actively reading forums, and I see that people are still complaining.

                    Some things never change.
                    So I guess you never complained about another game before, or even real life when a company does something you do not feel is right? You never once complained in your entire life? Damn you must live the good life then to have no stress or worries about anything. Guess all the business choices you make are 100% right on too and no customer complains about your work either. Must be living the good life.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nicobergman88 View Post
                      There was no note at all there. Not even a help icon. If there was a help icon or something that stated that these do not count for spender events. Then this post would have not been made. Just like every thing in game there is some note stating that these do not count. Why don't they put it on the flash sales? It's a load of ** and I have every right to complain about it. I personally do not see why they don't count as there is no note about it not counting and it's still purchasing some item with real cash not bbs.
                      They are tricky with descriptions, but it does say on the epic and big spender events that no limited item sale counts. Flash sales let you buy only a limited number of items; they are a limited item sale. It sucks and isn't really obvious, but it is stated.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X