Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

gem scrolls event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gem scrolls event

hi

I get alot of scrols frm necropolis which i already have and some which dont need for my char.
    wished there be an event where u can trade scrolls same lvl for something u dont have.

ty

would really help yes. even with free necro a day, I get more scroll I already have than scroll I need ;(
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

if they had the auction house as it was intended u could of sold them to anybody who needed them

Comment

While the auction house may or may not ever come... we simply do not know... I think this is otherwise a fantastic suggestion. Some people are sheer pack rats (is also guilty of this) and it would be nice to have an exchange or a trade or what not for them. Whether or not it would ever come to fruition.... but I really would hope they give consideration to this as it would for sure save many people gold on the conversion aspect when its such a valued commodity now.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

just a event that happens once every 6 months or so that let's you exchange scrolls would be nice. . from matk to patk or whatever.

Comment

I know that those of us on the test servers we saw the auction for a short bit of time, but eventually with the stuff we are getting we will need the auction house or some type of trade system as much as R2 has stated in the past that we will never get it. The downside the gem transposer scrolls is they are all bound.
            Server: R2 S168
            Guild: Fallen
            Character Name: Cera
            Class: Mage
            Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeld View Post
              hi

I get alot of scrols frm necropolis which i already have and some which dont need for my char.
              wished there be an event where u can trade scrolls same lvl for something u dont have.

ty
              sell for gold.. thats the event and... its allways on

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
                just a event that happens once every 6 months or so that let's you exchange scrolls would be nice. . from matk to patk or whatever.
                i would like the event to be more often - got my vault 1 row foll of scrolls

Comment

Working...
                X