No announcement yet.

2nd sylphs skills change, please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd sylphs skills change, please help!

Hello,

When i hit level 50 i made Gaia (Eve), have been leveling it ever since now at level 70 i finally made it to Hercules and have come to a problem, where i don't know what to do.
    Till i made it to Hercules, i had bought full skill books on my Gaia all 8 slots taken. But now when i got Hercules, hes got 4 new skills, and i would want to know how can i get those 4 new skills, without losing those that i don't want to lose, that i already have bought before. Is there a way or is it random on pure luck?

Could anyone explain me how it works, and what would be my best action. The skill i want is Thunder Ablution.

Thank You!

Since you have all slots taken up, if you want to add new skills, you will have to take a chance and hope it doesn't replace the skills you want to keep. There is no removing skills already being used.

I have heard of people spending all there balens on this because it replaced the delphic skill.

This system should be reworked but sadly it will never happen.

Comment

random on pure luck

go wait the white herc event and reconfigure from that one.
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Tbh, if they do ever let us choose which skills we want to replace, it probably won't be until they release all the sylph evolutions. So the element combo ones o:

Just me being hopeful QQ

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
          Tbh, if they do ever let us choose which skills we want to replace, it probably won't be until they release all the sylph evolutions. So the element combo ones o:

Just me being hopeful QQ
          I hope so. Including the 5k bb compensation for skill gambling.

Comment

Well just think, if they let you have the ability to buy extra skills and just mix and match them how you want; like your toon or your ED, that seems like a moneymaker for R2. Also that would add abit more strategy to a game that is lacking it.

Comment

this is really frustrating, this problem has long been complain and they didnt do anything to help the players save balens. maybe they enjoy to be called "r2 sucks".

experience this problem today. late bloomer.
              [S112] Seven Realm
              Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

Thank you a lot guys now i can start messing up my sylph

Comment

I was one of those people who ran into the skill book nightmare for my pet. I wound up over writing the same exact skill seven tmies in a row, I thought i was going to go insane. So I can tell you while some people get it right or luck out the first time, there are people like me those skills seem to target for torment. You sadly noly have two choices, random luck of chance if you try or save the books and hope that the day comes we can pick and choose. I know it isn't the most appetizing of choices but sadly they are the only two I have to offer :9
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                  X