Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

20 BG attempts in a row...losing side every time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 BG attempts in a row...losing side every time

What in the hell is wrong with your game, R2?

Or do you intentionally throw people trying to do class advance as fodder to the heavy cashers?

only heavy cahsers do BG anymore. It's their sandbox.

sadly, arena is becoming the same way.
    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

I just figured it'd balance them out between sides but that doesn't seem to happen.

I remember when camping 59 the same thing would happen and more often than not the heavies would be all on one side. At least at 59 a key game mechanic wasn't 'locked down' by having to win BGs.

Comment

Just bad luck on your side really. I pretty much never do BGs, and when I do I get stomped most of the time, but I finished my class advancement quest in two days. Just join every BG you can and leave and find another one if it looks like you're losing.

Comment

Just join the last 5 minutes of FT. That's what I did and got 3 wins pretty easily. GL~
          Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
          _______________^

Comment

Join early, if your side winning stay, if not leave bg and try a different one. That's how a lot of us did it. No reason to stay for your quest if your on the losing side.

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
              Join early, if your side winning stay, if not leave bg and try a different one. That's how a lot of us did it. No reason to stay for your quest if your on the losing side.
              This is by far one of the best ways to go at doing this. Also, it doesn't have to be a bg that you have an attempt for. So even if you use up your 2 battle ground entries for the day but still need another victory keep entering if you're on game.

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                only heavy cahsers do BG anymore. It's their sandbox.

sadly, arena is becoming the same way.
                I'm going to respectfully disagree with that statement. At level 68, I couldn't exchange insignia for the level 6 crystaloids I needed to synth 70 gear--I didn't have enough honor. Yesterday, I maxed honor at level 74. Today, I ventured into the 75-79 BG...and I gained an additional 800 points in honor. (I'd said I'd be done after the permanent med, but I went in to scope average BR for a guildie and helped myself to a baby spawn camper.)

I haven't spent the first penny on the game. Oh, and I just got a level 12 transposer from Necro this morning. It's not all cash. Some of us are just damn lucky.

EDIT: I'm at 80. I've gotten 1/3 thus far today. On the losing team multiple times, but I'm up 1200+ honor for the day. No complaints.
                Last edited by Swinella; 05-01-2015, 05:45 PM.
                IGN: Swinella
                Class: Mage
                lvl: 80
                BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                Server: Kabam s79
                Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Working...
                X