Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I am looking for my guild. Hells Gate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for my guild. Hells Gate

After 4 or 5 years i have come back to the game to find out that my data is gone and my characters are missing. and my account has been reset completely for some reason. i might as well be a new account :/ anyways i was planning on playing again seeing as it is a fun game but i want to join the server that has the guild that i created that very long time ago. i am sure that the server is still active and i have no doubt in my mind that my successors have kept the guild going strong. i have made this guild number 1 in its server and i do hope that it is still number one despite the years that have gone by. i chose my successors very wisely and i hope that they chose theirs wisely too and so on and so on i do not wish to come back as leader, it has been to long for that i just want to see how my guild is doing throughout the years. I do not remember the server name which is the point that i am currently stating. because its been a very long time and im just curious. so if any members from the Hells Gate guild that is in a server more than likely 1 through 5 i cant imagine why it would be more than that. please respond and tell me your server. or at least tell me how the guild is doing? Please and thank you to anyone who responds. Fenris

Was this game even around for 5 years? I smell big a load of **.

Comment

yeah i was i was a teenager when i first started playing. i was probably 17 at the time. now i'm 22. i remember hanging out with my friends as we decided what guild name we wanted to choose and just making progress little by little. i remember almost everything about that time. so despite what you think. either go ahead and look it up yourself. or do not talk to me unless you have information for me. I'm not trying to ** anyone. i just got the thought one day like "oh hey i remember that" and now with my very first accomplishment out of probably 30 successful Hells Gate clans scattered throughout various games that i have rose to the top myself. i just want to know what has become of my first. Thats all
      Last edited by k69y2k; 04-27-2015, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by k69y2k View Post
        yeah i was i was a teenager when i first started playing. i was probably 17 at the time. now im 22.
        This game wasn't out for 5 years lmao. It's almost been 3 years since the game came out. More like 2 years and 11 months.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....es-this-Summer

Comment

yeah i was i was a teenager when i first started playing. i was probably 17 at the time. now im 22.
          you are mistaken the game or the provider, this version is no older than 3 years
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

no im not and yeah its probably this version that you are thinking of. when i started playing it was when the game very firstly was released. before all these crazy updates that changed it to what it is now.

Comment

obviously i am not going to get any information out of you. you probably dont even know what the game was like at its initial release and i am more than likely believing that you are looking at the date from when they basically discarded the original and made this thing that it is now. it is not the same at all, completely different as if it is a different game in general. so i would not be suprised if they tried to pull it off as a completely different game with a different release date. all i am saying is believe what you want idc i know what it is and was and you dont. and if you are not part of a server between 1 and 5 then you dont have any reason to be here in this post. im going to keep track of this but i am not going to continue talking to you ill minded simpletons that know nothing about the origns of wartune. unlike me now Please Stay In my post. -.-
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-27-2015, 03:14 AM.

Comment

obviously i am not going to get any information out of you. you probably dont even know what the game was like at its initial release and i am more than likely believing that you are looking at the date from when they basically discarded the original and made this thing that it is now. it is not the same at all, completely different as if it is a different game in general. so i would not be suprised if they tried to pull it off as a completely different game with a different release date. all i am saying is believe what you want idc i know what it is and was and you dont. and if you are not part of a server between 1 and 5 then you dont have any reason to be here in this post. im going to keep track of this but i am not going to continue talking to you ill minded simpletons that know nothing about the origns of wartune. unlike me now Please Stay In my post. -.-
                Yes, dude I took time to make a whole brand new thread just to make false accusations against you lmao. Dude no one has time for that ****. The post I posted is a legit post from R2 games back when this game was beta. If you don't believe me go to the very last page of the news and events section and you find out where that thread came from. Lastly, I played this game since beta so I do know what the game was about. Where there were only pvp sets and no cross server events. Where crypt keys and socket rods were the most rare items in the game and there was no blitz campeigns or any kind of blitzing for that matter. Where GarterGirl,Onimad, and Bang were the three top players of each class at that time. Where the population of this game was a lot more than it is now and the p2w wasn't as big as it is now. Oh yea and when this game came out it had 5 mpd attempts you needed to do and there was no save attempt option. So please do not tell me I don't know how Wartune was back then when I probably know more about Wartune beta than you do.
                Last edited by nicobergman88; 04-27-2015, 03:21 AM.

Comment

I play from the moment this game was released with R2, and that was indeed almost 3 years ago.

Also; please watch your attitude. This is a public forum and everyone has the right to voice their opinion. You do not get to decide who posts in your thread and who doesn't. Thanks
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Sorry man, our server got merged with other servers and we guild hopped to a stronger guild. The guild you created is dead.
                    Sorz bro

Comment

the successors are as fail as the first guild master
                      Level 49 Archer
                      BR 150k

Comment

i was probably 17 at the time. now i'm 22
                        Yet you type like you're 10.

Comment

Working...
                        X