What determines campfire's exp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What determines campfire's exp?

As title said.. I only get 80K per 30s on campfire. Sometimes I got as low as 38K. While my friends are 400K to 500K

My char: 80K per 30s, max. 38K typical
    Lv: 80
    Farm: 74
    cows, horses, etc: full
    marriage tree: we are married. So same level
    ancient tree: 30/30
    Friend: 9

my spouse: 400K per 30s
    Lv: 74
    Farm: 74
    cows, horses, etc: just harvested. So, empty land
    marriage tree: married with me
    Ancient tree: 30/30
    Friend: 9

I am in her farm, and vice versa. Both are same. She's 4 times bigger than mine.

Something I missed? Does someone know what determines this exp?

Thank you

adv Lvl 52(sacred dragon 2) get 270k xp

adv Lvl 80 gets 500k+ xp
    Last edited by kevs926; 04-27-2015, 02:20 AM.
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

First thing I see is she is lvl 74, so I'm assuming she has Prosperity while you don't since you're lvl 80.
      But that's not it because I myself get 500k per 30s at lvl 80, so perhaps it's the VIP/VIP level?

Or what kevs said lolz

Comment

The exp you get I think is a % of what you need to max your exp for that level. So if you are 80 adv lv1, you will get less than a lv74.

Comment

Last edited by mardiyas; 04-27-2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            The exp you get I think is a % of what you need to max your exp for that level. So if you are 80 adv lv1, you will get less than a lv74.
            Doing some quick math based on my EXP and my friends during campfires. 0.2% of what you need to level up is what you get every 30 seconds. Toss on top of that any World Prosperity bonus you may be receiving.

Comment

See my keen eye on details and someone that actually care to do the math, and we have the answer! xD

Comment

very nice find, 12% on ur exp bar daily is damn good thing. with +10x prosperity, u get 132%
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

My exp is 6.7 mil something. I got 83K now. Let me update when I reach about 40mil exp.

Comment

I've asked around and noticed that indeed as kevs has said it seems to be relative to the class advancement levels. I know one person at my campfire was gaining about 400kish while another was gaining barely 100kish. They were both different advancement levels. So it seems this idea and suggestion has some serious merit. Should I hear anything 100% conclusive or official though, I will be sure to let you know
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by prd0000 View Post
                      My exp is 6.7 mil something. I got 83K now. Let me update when I reach about 40mil exp.
                      we are talking about the whole bar. 6.7/X. you need to give us X
                      Level 49 Archer
                      BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                      X