Call me crazy but im noticing something from this forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me crazy but im noticing something from this forum

The main section where the threads are made i.e news and events, discussion, suggestions, etc seem to look they are shrinking. From what I can tell the other games that have very little main threads are starting to be very inactive with less and less updates. I wonder if Wartune is finally going down that route and will start to fade away like the other games hosted here. With the lack of good events and the increase of p2w and pure cash events going on. I can believe that actually happening. Maybe they are going to concentrate on Stormthrone for now on or something.

The Bugs and Support forums are merged, as are Discussion and Feedback. The first two because support and bugs are basically the same and many duplicates were posted there. The second because it also has a lot of similarities.

It's a step to make the forum more efficient and keep a better overview. It has nothing to do with activity of the game.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Oh bummer, now the quantity and quality of whining will increase substantially
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

Working...
      X