Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

multi shot - gives 100% chance critical but obsolete late game(group arena, duels) as the race is damage to whole group not to 1 or 2 enemies(unless fighting against no mage team, even then it may not have enough power against double or more knights so use against same class, maybe), great for finishing after you used all your rage for aoe and still standing with some rage left

lunatic fire - AoE, able to unleash this with pvp set +30 rage for 2-3 turns of arrow strikes, it says chance to crit +10 i'm not sure if it's better than +10% but htat's what it says

deep freeze - hits one target in the back row or farthest behind , semi-nuking skill, hits a reduce casting speed by 100% debuff that ill stay 2 turns, doesn't give more chance to crit

arrow strike - important for gaining rage, +5 rage for normal strike +10 rage for critical strike when using insignia set or random gear, increased chance to crit by 20%

as for being critical, try to raise your Critical up to 2000 or more, i have 1850 and I crit frequently in pve, not much in pvp against my range level and br using any skill except multi shot

try to up your defence and hp so you survive long enough to use damaging skills

maybe talents have something for improving crit rate if you wait for it you'll know
      Last edited by DForest; 11-11-2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Deep Freeze @lvl1 160% dmg rear target slows down some skills in PVP
        Armour piercer @lvl1 140% dmg rear target reduses defense by 100
        Single shot Basic skill
        Lunatic or multi shot If u have high crit go for lunatic or use multi shot
        blood thirsty strike very effective with high defense
        Delhip sniper and Incendentary shot(i prefer Delhip) only at higher lvls( replace deep freeze)

Comment

Deep freeze doesn't slow in PVP.. you guys give great advice.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
            Deep freeze doesn't slow in PVP.. you guys give great advice.
            It does work in PvP, just not live PvP, So the only place's it actually works are Solo Arena and plundering. It is actually very useful in the solo arena

I tend to go with Arrow Strike, Armor Piercer, Lunatic, Bloodthirsty and Delphic Sniper. I may swap out Blood for Incendary for GB fights.

Comment

Are there two questions here? If you just want to crit more than you need to up your crit stat

Refine gear until every piece has crit on it.
              Run 8 crit gems
              Upgrade sniper astral.
              You should be running a determination astral as well. This doesn't effect crit rate, but it does effect crit damage

Some skills have a "passive" that ups their crit rate. Delphic sniper add 20% Multi-shot is 100%..ect.

Comment

Armor piercer effs me up more then any other archer skill in pvp. Delphic is also pretty much mandatory. It does crazy damage.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

I really liked AP for a while, but now I much prefer BT in the 5th slot. Really wish I could move one of those AP skillpoints to max out DDS on pvp tree.

Comment

As a mage, I might say a skills of an archer who kept pawning me in BG (requires Rage Rune).
                    He started with LF, then Rage Rune, then DDS (usually stunned me), MS, AS/BT and I was usually dead.
                    That archer had similar BR to mine.
                    I sometimes won, when he was unlucky with crits and DDS stun.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                      As a mage, I might say a skills of an archer who kept pawning me in BG (requires Rage Rune).
                      He started with LF, then Rage Rune, then DDS (usually stunned me), MS, AS/BT and I was usually dead.
                      That archer had similar BR to mine.
                      I sometimes won, when he was unlucky with crits and DDS stun.
                      better combo for him is rage rune then aoe and if he have killed both trops his delphic is ready. thats my combo for bg.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                        better combo for him is rage rune then aoe and if he have killed both trops his delphic is ready. thats my combo for bg.
                        Aye. I'm having hard times with archers using this tactics as well. When they can clear my troops with 1 LF (and in 99% of the time they do) and follow it with DS, I lose up to 80% of HP (or even get killed with that combo, if an archer is 10-15k higher).

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_wartune View Post
                          i want to ask, How to make Archer so Very Critical when PVP
                          Scatter Shot best recommended by many.
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                            Aye. I'm having hard times with archers using this tactics as well. When they can clear my troops with 1 LF (and in 99% of the time they do) and follow it with DS, I lose up to 80% of HP (or even get killed with that combo, if an archer is 10-15k higher).

This is a definitely a better combo. You can Rage LF DS then if you crit, which DS almost always does you can follow that with AP or DF. At this point you are ready to sylph, which is game over for most opponents.

Comment

Working...
                            X