Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need More Divinity Shard !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    non cashers are never meant to get gaia/hecate/athena/venus/odin/loki

i think that's the rule devs stick onto

altho some get gaia seal thru luck, the normal freeplayer wouldnt
    Eventually it will be quite possible to get div shards for free, just a question of how long we have to wait. And there was already an event where anyone could get a gaia or athena. I didn't go for it since I already had gaia and a fair amount invested in my apollo. Hopefully that means div shards will be in arena league shop soon, so I can finally evolve that apollo.

Comment

Purga Maze drops divinity shards.

Comment

yh saw the event $9.99 for 100 limited to 4 so didnt buy to be honest, kinda annoyed me that u could buy the evolved hades/athena white for $30 in same sale.. so if u've played the game and invested in ur unevolved hades/athena u get the chance to be done over by R2... $50 to evolve current one $30 to start from scratch..it kinda ruined the game imho.. makes u wonder if goin orange and evolving ur sylphs is worth while if next year they're going to give away the 2nd evolved for $$.

Comment

Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
          yh saw the event $9.99 for 100 limited to 4 so didnt buy to be honest, kinda annoyed me that u could buy the evolved hades/athena white for $30 in same sale.. so if u've played the game and invested in ur unevolved hades/athena u get the chance to be done over by R2... $50 to evolve current one $30 to start from scratch..it kinda ruined the game imho.. makes u wonder if goin orange and evolving ur sylphs is worth while if next year they're going to give away the 2nd evolved for $$.
          Unless they are giving 2nd evolved with max sepulcrum and being orange quality its a no-no.
          Maybe they will try to sell 2nd evolve purple quality but will be a bait for hard-end cashers only or people that might not figure by that time that they will suffer with adv mahra and sepulcrum, this unless by that time they give us adv mahra and sepul as we are getting regular mahra and sepulcrum now.
          East coast archer.

Comment

the patch 4.5 will have sylph expedition and drop div stone, moon shet
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

got my gaia refined with shards (colected for free few months ago when it was in events , ofc i missed alot of opened chests to do that but...)
              will get it to be hekate too since sylph expedition comes in a week.. and its totaly for free..
              ofc i dont even dream about loki/odin cause its only for $ (even in chinese) but maybe someday it will be free also

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
                sylph expedition comes in a week..
                Lol no way. China didn't get it for months after 2nd gen evos / red sylphs an our guys are just as greedy.

Edit well I'll be damned, saw the maint announcement for it
                Last edited by Wraithraiser; 05-13-2015, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                  from wat level tis dungeon allowed?
                  I only 76 now

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                    weird, i never got and div shards from Purg Maze. got plenty div stones tho.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Divinity shards needed to be added on Wild shop...
                      Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Kaajinsh View Post
                        Divinity shards needed to be added on Wild shop...
                        They'll get added to League arena shop, eventually, least they exist in China shop (same as a mount, that we only got recently), in time everything becomes easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          They'll get added to League arena shop, eventually, least they exist in China shop (same as a mount, that we only got recently), in time everything becomes easy.
                          they added sylph expedition, while most pples in our server still hawnt upgraded they Haydes/apollo - whats was givven in firsts event chest, and where was putted in mahras/seps - to not waste to just exchange for ewolwed ones in newest ewents...

im starting to get bored from this lags... ups i mean game...
                          Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

I only have 10 divinity shards and they have been in the vault forever. I've pretty much given up on ever refining my light and dark sylphs. I say if they are not going to give us a way to get them through events then just get rid of them. Its stupid.

Comment

Sylph Expedition gives 40 per bonus boss. Up to L20 expedition, you get only 4 bosses. So, yeah, good luck getting enough div shards to matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X