I cry for space inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    Oh, I forgot to say; I don't use the mail trick at all. All my stuff are either in my guild vault or on me.
    There some easy thing to do to help getting more room :

Convert ALL your gems into one type of gem (I use HP gems cause event normally give HP gems).
    I use every hp potion; there no point to keep them with you, just use them and add the hp from them in your hp pool.
    Make every clothes into lvl 3 at least since event start giving reward after lvl 4 synthesized clothes. (I'm doing the same with res Crystal and will Crystal).
    I sell every luck stones below lvl 6 since we get so much gold so much easely now...I can alway buy few from guild shop if I really need them.

This is what my inventory and guild vault look like :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135403[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]135401[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]135402[/ATTACH]

And I can still make more room if I would be less lasy to do so :/
    Lunay, that's a lot of milk

Comment

My storage is fine with just the 3 pages. It becomes a problem when gem event and clothing event but other wise np for me and nothing sent to mail at all. Some of you that posted, why don't you just sell your luck stones? Not like you need them much anymore and you get plenty every week...save 3-5 spots instantly.bcan also convert all gems to same type and save many more spaces..
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

converting all gems to the same type? that's a waste of gold, you should get them up to the highest level first b4 you convert them. Without buying recipe, you should be able to get hp,mdef,pdef,matk to level 5, and the rest to level4.

imagine having converted 64 lvl 1 charisma gems. if u have synthed them up to level 4, it would cost only 80k to convert, but if u converted them from level 1, 64*10k. you ended up using 8x the amount you needed to because u converted them right away.

So just remember this, every lvl 1 gem u convert u lose 8.75k gold. every lvl 2 gem u convert, u lose 15k gold. every lvl 3 gem converted, u lose 20k gold. And if the max is level 5 formula, you lose more than what i wrote.
        Last edited by kevs926; 04-28-2015, 06:42 AM.
        Level 49 Archer
        BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
          converting all gems to the same type? that's a waste of gold, you should get them up to the highest level first b4 you convert them. Without buying recipe, you should be able to get hp,mdef,pdef,matk to level 5, and the rest to level4.

imagine having converted 64 lvl 1 charisma gems. if u have synthed them up to level 4, it would cost only 80k to convert, but if u converted them from level 1, 64*10k. you ended up using 8x the amount you needed to because u converted them right away.

So just remember this, every lvl 1 gem u convert u lose 8.75k gold. every lvl 2 gem u convert, u lose 15k gold. every lvl 3 gem converted, u lose 20k gold. And if the max is level 5 formula, you lose more than what i wrote.
          gold isnt much of a problem for most.

Comment

like piet said, gold is not a problem for most players. 10m from DI, 5-7m from BI, forgotten catacomb, WB, etc.
            heck, i even spent 25m/day for eudaemon's skills and still have plenty of leftovers.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

it is still a waste of gold. it is a choice of saving gold or saving effort. I chose saving gold, and most ppl chose saving effort. Some dont even know how, so they are forced to convert asap.

in the end, inventory is only a problem for those who dont know how to manage it. i liked it as it is. i love being able to assess the situation and choose the decision based on what i feel would benefit me the most. It is like choosing which stat to get. In this case, we put points on how much effort, bb, gold we get to save. Big cashers for example will just go save their effort and gold, buying 5 pages of space with their balens. Small cashers will choose to save a some effort and some balens, converting gems, wasting gold in the process. Non-cashers also get to decide on how much they wanna save gold,bb, and effort. I am a noncasher and prioritize bb, then gold, then effort, as seen on my inventory.
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

it is still a waste of gold. it is a choice of saving gold or saving effort. I chose saving gold, and most ppl chose saving effort. Some dont even know how, so they are forced to convert asap.

in the end, inventory is only a problem for those who dont know how to manage it. i liked it as it is. i love being able to assess the situation and choose the decision based on what i feel would benefit me the most. It is like choosing which stat to get. In this case, we put points on how much effort, bb, gold we get to save. Big cashers for example will just go save their effort and gold, buying 5 pages of space with their balens. Small cashers will choose to save a some effort and some balens, converting gems, wasting gold in the process. Non-cashers also get to decide on how much they wanna save gold,bb, and effort. I am a noncasher and prioritize bb, then gold, then effort, as seen on my inventory.
                from what I see you can sell these items for gold if you want, horses x734 = 146800000 gold, lvl 4 luck stone x24 = 48k gold, lvl 5 luck stone x318 = 954000 gold and lvl 6 luck stone x233 = 1165000. They say you can convert your lvl 1 gems to the same type to save on space but you complain that the prices to convert them are too high. WOW. I have 1 and 1/2 pages in inventory and I do fine without shipping my items to mail since I keep what I need and not useless junk like intel and power pots, etc... Just be wary that storing items in mail may cost you one day so gl with that
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post

And I can still make more room if I would be less lasy to do so :/
                  just curious, did you pick wrong eudaemon or something?
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                    ... Just be wary that storing items in mail may cost you one day so gl with that
                    i dont see this coming, and if it does it won't be cause of luck.
                    Level 49 Archer
                    BR 150k

Comment

Sorry for bursting your bubble here, casher or free rider isnt really a point here, most older players opened the first 3 pages for free since i started 3 weeks before they removed vouchers, I played this game for a long time with just 1 page and 2 rows inventory space, and it sucked big time to get myself kicked every other day to manage it.
                      I opened all my inventory with free bound balens, as I was/am to damn stubborn to spend any real money just for bag space.
                      Your 40 pages mail aren't the best solution, despite you like to think it is.

You rather save on stuff there's no reason to save, like Health packs, luck stones and some other garbage, of course all your choice, but stop telling nonsense that you like it this way, and your way is the smartest.

The few amount of gold people use to keep the mail clean of valuable items by converting gems to one kind, is a better investment then the one day you loose all you stuff in mail cause some drunk dev made a mistake, i wonder if they're ever sober at work, but thats kinda not the issue in this topic.
                      Last edited by pietjeprecies; 04-28-2015, 11:10 AM.

Comment

the amount of gold i save from health packs is worth the 1 inventory space i use for that 500k health pack. As for the gems, since there isnt much effort and risk involved, ill continue to do it to save millions of gold. for the luck stones, i keep them cuz i still need em. ill sell them later after done with 80 gears
                        Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                        The few amount of gold people use to keep the mail clean of valuable items by converting gems to one kind, is a better investment then the one day you loose all you stuff in mail cause....
                        losing items in mail because of a drunk dev? more like a drunk player.
                        Level 49 Archer
                        BR 150k

Comment

the amount of gold i save from health packs is worth the 1 inventory space i use for that 500k health pack. As for the gems, since there isnt much effort and risk involved, ill continue to do it to save millions of gold. for the luck stones, i keep them cuz i still need em. ill sell them later after done with 80 gears
                          I dont understand how you save gold on a HP pack, since the remaining HP thing has no limit.

osing items in mail because of a drunk dev? more like a drunk player.
                          I have several guildies who lost all their stuff in mail during some maintenance. (not all of them lost it during the same maint.)
                          A few got it back, some got nothing. others only got half back.

Maybe now you get what I meant .

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                            why don't you just sell your luck stones? Not like you need them much anymore and you get plenty every week
                            We will eventually have red gears & need to start enchantment all over (spoiler alert!). I stopped doing MPDs for long & EF doesn't give luck stones any more. Besides, luck stones are still a good source of emergency gold.

Comment

I usually converted at lvl4. But now basically forced to start from lvl1 because of space issues. Good waste of gold & waste of time for mail attachment retrieval & conversion one by one. I'm going to stop renting 4th & 5th page so just adding another 4 pages of mail items next month.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                                Sorry for bursting your bubble here, casher or free rider isnt really a point here, most older players opened the first 3 pages for free since i started 3 weeks before they removed vouchers, I played this game for a long time with just 1 page and 2 rows inventory space, and it sucked big time to get myself kicked every other day to manage it.
                                I opened all my inventory with free bound balens, as I was/am to damn stubborn to spend any real money just for bag space.
                                Your 40 pages mail aren't the best solution, despite you like to think it is.

You rather save on stuff there's no reason to save, like Health packs, luck stones and some other garbage, of course all your choice, but stop telling nonsense that you like it this way, and your way is the smartest.

The few amount of gold people use to keep the mail clean of valuable items by converting gems to one kind, is a better investment then the one day you loose all you stuff in mail cause some drunk dev made a mistake, i wonder if they're ever sober at work, but thats kinda not the issue in this topic.
                                My main started at same time as you, & 2 freebies started a few days before the voucher conversion Good grief I lived with 1 page of inventory on all of them & without using this mail vault method until mid-2014. So I was the big lagger & dragger for MPD runs all the time because I had to pick up 1 item at a time & decide to sell them or not on-the-fly. Sold lots precious materials for space & missed most events until I decided to kick myself out every 1-2 weeks. Either way, our game life sukked big time.

Comment

Working...
                                X