Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevs926
    replied
    converting all gems to the same type? that's a waste of gold, you should get them up to the highest level first b4 you convert them. Without buying recipe, you should be able to get hp,mdef,pdef,matk to level 5, and the rest to level4.

imagine having converted 64 lvl 1 charisma gems. if u have synthed them up to level 4, it would cost only 80k to convert, but if u converted them from level 1, 64*10k. you ended up using 8x the amount you needed to because u converted them right away.

So just remember this, every lvl 1 gem u convert u lose 8.75k gold. every lvl 2 gem u convert, u lose 15k gold. every lvl 3 gem converted, u lose 20k gold. And if the max is level 5 formula, you lose more than what i wrote.
    Last edited by kevs926; 04-28-2015, 06:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    My storage is fine with just the 3 pages. It becomes a problem when gem event and clothing event but other wise np for me and nothing sent to mail at all. Some of you that posted, why don't you just sell your luck stones? Not like you need them much anymore and you get plenty every week...save 3-5 spots instantly.bcan also convert all gems to same type and save many more spaces..

Leave a comment:

• IronBorn
    replied
    Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    Oh, I forgot to say; I don't use the mail trick at all. All my stuff are either in my guild vault or on me.
    There some easy thing to do to help getting more room :

Convert ALL your gems into one type of gem (I use HP gems cause event normally give HP gems).
    I use every hp potion; there no point to keep them with you, just use them and add the hp from them in your hp pool.
    Make every clothes into lvl 3 at least since event start giving reward after lvl 4 synthesized clothes. (I'm doing the same with res Crystal and will Crystal).
    I sell every luck stones below lvl 6 since we get so much gold so much easely now...I can alway buy few from guild shop if I really need them.

This is what my inventory and guild vault look like :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135403[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]135401[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]135402[/ATTACH]

And I can still make more room if I would be less lasy to do so :/
    Lunay, that's a lot of milk

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    lol I have more clothing items than the TOTAL of your inventory I love to look cute so basically got every clothing item I could possibly get at a reasonable price. I kept them still not synthesized because the past few events all sucked to the point of not worth doing.

As for the rest, I don't even keep pots & scrolls in inventory, & always sold all luck stones below lvl9, so not much useless stuff. But I do have 20k+ fate stones in the mail & some 300k+ SCs still awaiting to be fed into marriage tree. I guess I just have more stuff to stash.

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    Oh, I forgot to say; I don't use the mail trick at all. All my stuff are either in my guild vault or on me.

Convert ALL your gems into one type of gem (I use HP gems cause event normally give HP gems).
    I use every hp potion; there no point to keep them with you, just use them and add the hp from them in your hp pool.
    Make every clothes into lvl 3 at least since event start giving reward after lvl 4 synthesized clothes. (I'm doing the same with res Crystal and will Crystal).
    I sell every luck stones below lvl 6 since we get so much gold so much easely now...I can alway buy few from guild shop if I really need them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135403[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]135401[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]135402[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    Sure, that may be true for established players, but think of new players. They're picking up all the stupid little items that they can't even use for weeks or months, and their bb income is way lower, so it's a really bad way to drive off prospective players. They should have converted the new 5th page into a completely free page from the start.

And I'm definitely not pulling in over 950bb/week, but I do have terrible luck with CA slots spins, and those can add up to a lot.
    Now I don't even get 20 bb per day after quitting dimensions. So only 300 bb per month. It's ok~~I share the pains with every free player.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Wow you can still stock up luck stones & pots & scrolls of all levels. Amazing!!!

I haven't sent a single pot or scroll into inventory nor keep any luck stones under lvl9 for like a year, but still got 23 pages of mail items to deal with. Obviously, I keep lots things I don't use in the mail instead of selling them.

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    wow guuys, i have like bought 1 line of inventory and i have like 9 free spaces

i use the mailbox to it's fullest potential so i have no problems now.

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
    That happened to me recently. Lost 6k+ soul seals, a couple of lv10 gems, and...forgot the rest, but it rly sux
    If I were to quit, the unbearable lag and inventory problems will be among the many reasons I do so...
    I think you mean Soul Crystals, I'd love to have 6k Soul Seals tho. :P
    As for my bag space problem, I've just decided I'll spend the 300 bb from monthly login rewards + another 100 that I can get easily to just keep the 4th and 5th page open. o:
    I don't think anyone's mentioned but they've even added Treasure Thieves in dimensions that give bb chests. Even easier to get bb

Leave a comment:

• NecroDeath4
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    you get busy with RL and forget about those items.
    That happened to me recently. Lost 6k+ soul seals, a couple of lv10 gems, and...forgot the rest, but it rly sux
    If I were to quit, the unbearable lag and inventory problems will be among the many reasons I do so...

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	1711907

Name:	02.png
Size:	294.8 KB
ID:	1711905

Name:	03.png
Size:	236.3 KB
ID:	1711906

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    BB is easy to get now. even if you are lazy, you can open a row every week if you didnt use the BB for something else.
    Sure, that may be true for established players, but think of new players. They're picking up all the stupid little items that they can't even use for weeks or months, and their bb income is way lower, so it's a really bad way to drive off prospective players. They should have converted the new 5th page into a completely free page from the start.

And I'm definitely not pulling in over 950bb/week, but I do have terrible luck with CA slots spins, and those can add up to a lot.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    wow guuys, i have like bought 1 line of inventory and i have like 9 free spaces

i use the mailbox to it's fullest potential so i have no problems now.

i send all my clothes/fcores to mail, L2+ gems, most dimwar strange drops, other hot event/online bonus to mails, guild blessing spins also to mails
    i have 13 pages in my mailbox atm, i do guild kick once a week
    i have 6 space now but i dont need some of the items here, it is usually 9 spaces free

to give u an idea on my mailbox

Last edited by kevs926; 04-27-2015, 10:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Swinella
    replied
    I have one full page and two rows on the 2nd page. I've quit hoarding things I no longer need. If it's something that gives minimal rewards, I don't wait for an event. I don't regret it.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    BB is easy to get now. even if you are lazy, you can open a row every week if you didnt use the BB for something else.

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    Well...idk how you guys manage your inventory, but I have only 2 pages unlocked (my 3rd page been completly locked) and I still have a full row in my last page with empty spot...
    :/

Leave a comment:

• VSuperPerk
    replied
    Casher or freer, inventory now is everyone problem, 1 more page would be great

Leave a comment:

Working...
X