Hello all, Im new to forums!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all, Im new to forums!

As title says. Ive been tracking the forums for some time now, so I decided to join since I need some help.
    Been at Wartune for at least a year (more has passed, for sure) and Ive been switching toons, eventually messing everything up. So, I have a knight class, and as many do now, I rushing lvl 80.
    Its my first toon at such a high lvl, and its first time Im rushing lvls, so can you give me tips on how to build my knight? Should I max ATK so I can clear crypt/necro and rest of the solo events, or should I go DEF and support with Medusa (main sylph).
    Im currently 76 lvl, got a purple Medusa 1 star ( for my seccon sylph I prefer Triton), and have PvE in mind (PvP too expensive for me).
    Br is around 140k with very low def (~9k PDEF and ~7k MDEF) and around 16k PATK.
    Any advice is helpful, thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Aids4Life View Post
    Im currently 76 lvl,
    Br is around 140k with very low def (~9k PDEF and ~7k MDEF) and around 16k PATK.
    Any advice is helpful, thanks in advance.

Comment

On a serious note, don't give anyone aids, aids are bad m'kay?

Second off. Work on your gear 50-60-70-80 set, hell even a 40 set. You need it. Guild skills, mounts, gems, clothing, work on everything to get stronger. Prioritize attack and an electro (maybe fire) sylph for the DPS, if you want to be good at PvE stuff. PvP, well don't dream of.

Comment

Quick question-Which set do you have(50/60/70)?As you are rushing to 80 try as hard to get the 70 set
        ATK is always priority-Gems/Guild skills/astrals and such
        Medusa is a good option although not the best as main, get wind crest and steal (skills)
        You might wanna get Hercules/Eve as main sylph-for high damage output
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

Slow down and try to build stats up befor u hit lv 80 i have 120k (without. The kid) almost 28k patt and 22kpdef just working on my mdef now... (Level 77 also rushing 80 for adv class) but with the world pros. Exp it killed my plan of 1-2 levels a month already got 4 in 1 1/2 weeks...

So advice work on your stats alittle get level 7+ gems and work pn engraving/soul mark levels.
          IGN: Muramasa
          Server: #351 -Snowcrest
          Guild: Saintz
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
          Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

- avoid PvP, enter BG at the last 10 minutes and stay on camp. join every GB because that will be your main source of honor.
            - get to 80, advance if you can, then build your gear according to your capability if you have no one to carry you to collect lvl 70 set materials(lvl 80 set needs lvl 70 set as material, so it is a must)
            it will took a long time, but remember rome wasnt built in one day.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              bwahahahahahaha this made my day.

To the OP, try to get to 80 and get class adv if you can and begin working on your gear. A 40 set could do you well so you could refine the hell out of that and try to farm the loids from DT normal by doing a key run so you can make those into the lvl 6 loids you would need for your 70 set since you would not be strong enough for LL anytime soon. GL
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

find someone who can carry you through lychs nm, i could solo it at 110k br iirc

best to rush 70 set at this point probably
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

u get a 30 set free now, so use it til u finishing leeching of LLNM daily and get ur 70 items. go buy 70 accesories, they cheap now only 300 ctoks

dont waste ctoks on anything else cuz u will have trouble with it later on 80 gears

keep in mind the best way to gain anything at this point is too leech like no tomorrow
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

With 30 set,that's just 1 shot,he's out but can get a loyal friend to carry him through LLNM
                    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                    Maximizeâ„¢
                    Guess whose back with trouble?
                    ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                      bwahahahahahaha this made my day.
                      Didnt want to be rude, but that br at that lvl...

Also didnt want to say start over and try again, since starting wartune is not an option to get a better toon these days.
                      I just hope for all the new players they get some decent events like we had long time ago, since lately wartune became free to join, instead of free to play.

Comment

Thanks for your response. I have 40 leg set, made sure to get at least that much before rushing hard

Comment

People against campers and camping that laugh when u see the result of that huge exp boost, lol.

Comment

1) Do not stop and go fast to lvl 80 and do class advancement. Try to find someone who could carry you throught LLNM and get 70 set which you will need for 80 set. You can enter BG for last 10 minutes or party arena where others are OP or do not care. Try to do all events or cash hard .
                            2) If you want to enjoy PVP events, which are almost impossible with your main character now, create alt and do not rush levels. It is hard now, but still possible.

This way you can strengthen your lvl 80 hero and also enjoy pvp parts of the game.

Comment

Working...
                            X