Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Beast question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Beast question

Hi, so my guild now has very few people left. And I have been wondering about the following:

1/ How is the basic Guild Beast/Boss( or GB) compare to World Boss in term of damage, STRONGER or WEAKER? if so what is the MIN. DEF. to survive it?(any estimation would be great)
    2/ after you activate GB, does it last until you kill it or disappear at 5 A.M.?
    3/ I have heard that you attack it once and go do something else. Wonder what is this about or just why people are doing this?

Thanks in advance.

1) Don't know what it takes to survive, sorry.
    2) Lasts 30 minutes or so if you can't kill it.
    3) Unless you can crack the top 10 or so, you will get (iirc) 48 reward items. Really, top 3 get good rewards and there are small delineations between lower ranks (55 v 48, for example). Many hit once and wait for their rewards rather than burn through massive hp for little to no benefit. There's a small last hit reward (and title) you might want to try for. I go in with minimal hp reserve and then see how long I can last in subsequent rounds opening with healing rune. Often gets me in my guild's top 10.

Comment

You want as high res as possible (highest res counts).

Comment

1) The boss does several "weak attacks" with some "%" attacks. Most active players should be able to stay alive until it enrages at least.
        3) Wanna add that most of us have so much to do, and unless you want the kill blow title, the 20-30min isn't worth it.

Also you use sylphs as troops, so could recomend getting an iris/triton with raindance. I use it and hades, I can basicly enter the boss, click afk, and come back 30min later cause I can't get killed.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          1) The boss does several "weak attacks" with some "%" attacks. Most active players should be able to stay alive until it enrages at least.
          3) Wanna add that most of us have so much to do, and unless you want the kill blow title, the 20-30min isn't worth it.

Also you use sylphs as troops, so could recomend getting an iris/triton with raindance. I use it and hades, I can basicly enter the boss, click afk, and come back 30min later cause I can't get killed.
          Higher BR guys can survive WB biggest hit, will they survive with Guild Boss?

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
            Surviving guild boss is a matter of which resistance you got and if your sylph is strong against it. I'm not that high a br but when the beast that is weak against electro spawns I'm basically in god mode since I cant get killed by it.
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

i would just summon it and see. that's alway's the best.

and just go in for 1 fight and then afk for the remaining 30 minutes.
              the rewards are pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
                Yes they will, I know players that DOESN'T survive WB big hit that does survive this boss big hit(s).

The issue isn't that this boss hits hard, the issue is that it does a 90%+ fixed dmg hit, and follows up with a pretty strong hit(50-60k on me). so if you get hit by that and then the normal attack, you will die most times. I am a mage, with no def astrals or def gems, so my pdef/mdef is really low, but I have high block tho.

Comment

The guild boss doesn't do all that much damage with normal attacks, but every few attacks hits for something like 90% of your current HP. That only hits one target at random though, so with 4 targets you can still last a fairly long time. If you don't have maxed res in one element, though, you may take a lot more damage.

Comment

Working...
                  X