Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to fix dimension pvp

This is very sad.
    I opened a very new Int. dimension and it was already picked clean.
    Not that the player who picked it clean can last my player... this screws my rewards I could have gotten from the chests, mobs and boss.
    Not to mention the treasure thief, dragon den and every damn new stuff that's been in there.

Whoever came with this idea, please fix this.
    cause now its a complete waste for me to even try to do anything in that dimension either.

If anyone else agrees with change in how dimension pvp works, I'll hope everyone will write to have it changed. (or remove dimension pvp)

NightAngel29
    [kabam server 21 US West player]
    Attached Files
    Yes
    8.33%
    No. (pvp but like solo arena or sylph arena)
    6.48%
    Don't Care
    2.78%
    No. (remove pvp from dimensions)
    82.41%

I agree, even I'm strongest on my server right now, and I wouldn't plunder any dimensions of others.
    No one likes PvP Dimension. This is bullying.

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
      I agree, even I'm strongest on my server right now, and I wouldn't plunder any dimensions of others.
      No one likes PvP Dimension. This is bullying.
      Dont like the dimensional PVP, but I dont agree with this. It is my dimension as much as it is to that person who got in there first. If I can and theres why to take it, I will.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

As many others, I don't like this as well. But if I am open someone else's dimension and I am strong enough to take them, I will do it. I don't like to at all but can't waste dimensions either. Either way, someone is going to get the shaft.

Now if he has all 5 floors cleared and all treasure taken, I would let him keep it. True, you can take all towers without using any energy but you are missing out on all the loot.

This needs to be changed. I sent in a ticket about this and they said they are looking into it. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

Comment

I do like this. and I am not the strongest.

I just wish they tweak it some, or add the option for targetting specified players

Comment

I agree it is b.s. im not going to waste the time just so soma casher can take

Comment

It's not broken tho

Comment

ty for giving me a reason to quit

Comment

i voted yes, cuz PVP is awesome
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

pvp is b.s. I quit

Comment

I think PVP with dimensions is a good thing. This game is already too much like a whine fest with all the crybabies hiding in the wilds, crying about getting attacked in mines, atoll boss, and wanting more free tampons. I hope some of you quit. Be a man or quit. How is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                        I think PVP with dimensions is a good thing. This game is already too much like a whine fest with all the crybabies hiding in the wilds, crying about getting attacked in mines, atoll boss, and wanting more free tampons. I hope some of you quit. Be a man or quit. How is that?
                        Let me set up a possible scenario for you. You play hard, every day, do everything and finally after half an year you get an advanced chest from intermediate holding chest and struck by luck an expert chest and map from it. You are so happy, open it and end up in the top br player of your servers map. Man up? How is that?
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I don't like this particular random form of dimensional PvP. It feels like a massive troll to both players involved since both opened new dimensions, and get one where someone else has taken some of the loot (events, dragons den, etc). On top of that, with higher quality dimensions, its lose/lose. If you're stronger and take it, you're a bully. If you're stronger and defend it, you're a bully. If you're weaker and can't take it, you lose out (from what I hear, the "loser" gets a dimension of lesser quality mailed to them). Aside from abandoning the second you see you're in someone else's dimension, there isn't any way to avoid hurt feelings. And abandoning isn't always a viable option; people stack dimensions for PvP and higher quality dimensions are not common drops.

My dimension, that I'd had open since 3 days before the patch, got invaded on day one of the patch. Some very low BR player got their first advanced dimension by luck, opened it on the day of the patch, and random game troll decided to open their dimension into mine. They stole a full floor worth of events. I log in, see notification that my dimension has been invaded, hunted down the intruder and booted him out. Still, I lost a full floor of loot and events from my dimension and I was mad; with the new content, that is a substantial loss. On top of that, the guy then claims that I stole his dimension, and I was suddenly target of hate mails from his guildies, calling me a bully and worse. Once we found out it was random, he and his buddies calmed down a bit, but they still claim that I'm in the wrong for defending my dimension because I'm an OP casher... That's logic for you, because I'm strong, I'm the bully and automatically wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            Let me set up a possible scenario for you. You play hard, every day, do everything and finally after half an year you get an advanced chest from intermediate holding chest and struck by luck an expert chest and map from it. You are so happy, open it and end up in the top br player of your servers map. Man up? How is that?
                            That is pretty close to what happened to a guy who accidentally invaded my dimension on day one of the patch. His first advanced dimension ever and he opened it into mine (I am server top for now). The second he opened it, he got a message saying it was under attack. He enters, and its partially explored and has my name over the base for the floor. He can't beat my AI and he doesn't know this is a random thing. So, he does everything he can on that floor and tells his guildies what a jerk and bully I am, attacking him the second he opens his first advanced dimension ever. I wasn't even online, yet alone launching an intentional attack on anyone. I log in, see a notice saying my dimension is under attack and I have a mailbox filled to overflowing with hate mail from the guy and his guildies, calling my all sorts of nasty things, because they thought I was trying to steal his dimension. Having no clue what is going on, I boot the guy out of my dimension and reply to the mails with the truth, that I'd just logged and the dimension in question was the dimension I had opened 3 days ago.

Comment

This dimensional war PvP is total **. It's like cheating on players. If someone just happens to collide into another person's dimension, it'll be loss for both no matter which way we see it.

If the dimension is relatively new and not much explored, the two can still enter a deal and each shares half of it. This is the best scenario, which still slashes the rewards for each person by half, which is a half loss for both.

If the dimension is majorly explored, it's loss to the later comer no matter they can beat the old owner or not. The loots are all gone. If the "invader" is strong enough to beat the old owner, all they get is the limited daily mail rewards & nothing else. The worst scenario would be that the old owner is stronger than the "invader", in which case the invader simply loses a dimension for nothing.

The winner also has nothing easy to deal with. By kicking someone out of a dimension, they are likely inundated with all sorts of complaints and their guild leaders are likely flooded by the same sort of annoyance as well. It's worse if both belong to the same guild (not sure if that's a possible scenario). Creating an enemy inside a guild is the worst thing ever and every leader's nightmare.

All in all, this whole dimension PvP thing simply encourages drama and discourages dimensional war participation.

Now, less than 2 weeks after patch, I already have enough of this world chat drama caused by dimension collisions. We are on a campaign to inform everyone to hold on to their better coordinates and open only free basic dimensions until further improvements have been made. Wartune is the game we still love much. But when some parts of it have become unplayable, we simply shouldn't play those parts until they have fixed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X