Fishing Minigame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Minigame

I realize the benefit of making it so that all the mini games are rotated to only be available for a week at a time. Investing so much time into playing the minigames would take away from the game itself. While I believe it helps remove some of the tedium from the game for Jewel Hunt and GoodieMatch and I'm hoping Underground Palace (I know I saw it mentioned in a post somewhere that it was in the rotation), it is terrible to only have Fishing once every few weeks.

No other game progresses in the same way that Fishing does. Fishing adds in new rewards and the game changes (hey look a new fish) as players progress up in the levels. Leveling up fishing is rather slow going even for dedicated fishers. It takes at best 22.5 days of fishing to reach level 5 (chosen for this example because level 5 is when the first new fish appears) when starting from scratch. That is of course if you fish only for the best fish and don't catch anything else along the way. Reaching level 5 from level 4 takes more than a full week on its own. Higher levels can take several weeks of optimal fishing, which becomes increasingly harder as more fish are added to the tank as levels increase. Not having fishing as an every day thing renders fishing almost entirely useless.

With fishing progress being made multiple times longer than it already was rewards remain at levels that leave fishing as something not worth the time that it takes to do. Some people may attempt to go for the Fishing Titles, but with the change that's been made anyone who's already reached level 30 fishing will remain essentially unchallenged, except by the few others who have also reached level 30 fishing, as higher level fish are worth increasingly more points compared to fish at lower levels.

Please consider, making Fishing always available as it used to be, or making level requirements for upgrading fishing easier (either by lowering the requirements for each level or by making fish worth more). If Fishing can only be done once a month let the players get a months worth of points in that week. It will still take months for players to bring Fishing levels up, but at least it will be within reason.

Would be awesome if they just added 4x the exp really, the reward doesn't have to be 4x, especially for the vip cards(which might be one of the biggest reason they don't want it on 24/7).

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      Would be awesome if they just added 4x the exp really, the reward doesn't have to be 4x, especially for the vip cards(which might be one of the biggest reason they don't want it on 24/7).
      Really, I thought it'd be the huge number of free cores to go with the increased clothing max (all those good luck charms you would need to get)

Comment

apparently none of you have made it to the level where the cores and vip fish are available and with the speedy brown fish, making it very difficult to hot the bottom targets.

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
          apparently none of you have made it to the level where the cores and vip fish are available and with the speedy brown fish, making it very difficult to hot the bottom targets.
          If you can't get bottom row it's just a matter of sucking. Was doing 4 cores daily ever since hitting lv30, and 2 cores daily prior to that. Lv30 made it especially easy since a larger gap formed.

Comment

or make 80 attempts when fishing week happens

that be a huge blow to lazy people, but good for me
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              If you can't get bottom row it's just a matter of sucking. Was doing 4 cores daily ever since hitting lv30, and 2 cores daily prior to that. Lv30 made it especially easy since a larger gap formed.
              What browser do you use, or is it miniclient? After hitting level 30, the fish skins are almost always messed up for me on the bottom row. It's so bad, I can barely get as many shards as I did at level 25. A few hundred VIP cards if I ever need them though.

On the original topic, the leveling time is completely ridiculous now, assuming it's not changed. 4+ years to reach level 30 is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                What browser do you use, or is it miniclient? After hitting level 30, the fish skins are almost always messed up for me on the bottom row. It's so bad, I can barely get as many shards as I did at level 25. A few hundred VIP cards if I ever need them though.

On the original topic, the leveling time is completely ridiculous now, assuming it's not changed. 4+ years to reach level 30 is insane.
                Mini, I had the messed up fish first day but as someone recommended in the forum a method that never failed me once when using it. Open tank and wait until you see the first fish in bottom row, close tank and reopen it, wait until you see all 3 types pass in bottom row (not at same time obviously, just that they're there) and voila, you can proceed to fish without it bugging out and giving shadow crystals or other unnecessary ****. Why it works like that, I dunno fail coding would be the safest bet when it comes to it, but yeah... way around it exists which is good at least.

Comment

i would not mind having fishing back weekly . or atleast get 4 times the points for it.

been working my a.ss off to get to level 15 finally. . and now i have to wait ages to get any further.

Comment

Mini, I had the messed up fish first day but as someone recommended in the forum a method that never failed me once when using it. Open tank and wait until you see the first fish in bottom row, close tank and reopen it, wait until you see all 3 types pass in bottom row (not at same time obviously, just that they're there) and voila, you can proceed to fish without it bugging out and giving shadow crystals or other unnecessary ****. Why it works like that, I dunno fail coding would be the safest bet when it comes to it, but yeah... way around it exists which is good at least.
                    Interesting, I'll have to give that method a try whenever fishing comes back. Thanks!

Comment

I ain't got time for that
                      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

only 1 reason they put fishing into rotation:

too many players came close to lvl 30 and might get the vip fish. after first ones did, they couldnt change time of vip u get from fish (guess if they could they would have done it and changed it into 5 minutes from moment u catch the fish)

they been calculating: mimimi we lose soooo many money if there will be players gettin vip fish after doin it for 1 year.

its just another way they show us what they think about us: do it every day for weeks/years so when main crowd gets close to finish something than change it so they all get ********

stead of bringing masses of new useless minigames (mayong clone sucks!!) they should fix bugs and use their brains (if they have a brain, what isnt that sure) to try to do some things for the players that are here for long time. opening new servers every week and let oters day with no support is ** way. they lose more players than new ones will join

Comment

Working...
                        X