New arena points system explained?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New arena points system explained?

I just got a moment to pay attention to league points.
    It looks to me that now the group doesn't seem to affect the points any more.
    It seems like we got those points no matter which group we are in:
    190 points for beating opponents
    140 points for losing to some other opponents
    40 points for losing to some opponents
    Anyone has any idea how this new points system works? Much appreciate any info. Thnx.

Nah, it's still buggy.

Points are determined by which group YOU are in, not your group. That's how it's always worked. Randomly you will get 100 pts fewer than you should have for a win--that's the main bugginess. Though, I have seen odd point values like 62 or 146.

Iron/Unranked - 190 for win
    Silver - 220 for win
    Gold - 235 for win
    Diamond - 250 for win

Losses, I don't remember or pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
      Nah, it's still buggy.

Points are determined by which group YOU are in, not your group. That's how it's always worked. Randomly you will get 100 pts fewer than you should have for a win--that's the main bugginess. Though, I have seen odd point values like 62 or 146.

Iron/Unranked - 190 for win
      Silver - 220 for win
      Gold - 235 for win
      Diamond - 250 for win

Losses, I don't remember or pay attention.
      I made screenshots for iron, silver & gold, & they all gave 190 for wins & 140 or 40 for losses. Maybe that's another bug they should fix tonight (I hope). It stinks. I used to get gold group on Tuesdays but now it seemed like getting into silver group on Sunday didn't get me into gold group faster.

Comment

0pys for lose in daimond Group gote what friday

Comment

0pts for lose in daimond Group gote what friday

Comment

One person in out arena group was ranked ~ 25 while the other 3 of us were at ~ 100. we fough in the same group so got the same rewards. why???

Comment

Originally posted by AirWildcat View Post
              One person in out arena group was ranked ~ 25 while the other 3 of us were at ~ 100. we fough in the same group so got the same rewards. why???
              because

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
              Randomly you will get 100 pts fewer than you should have for a win
              It's completely random.

Comment

hmmm...ok so this isn't a new points system but a bug? wow time to play ignorance lol

Comment

Update:

Arena seems to work as normal now. I got the same points as before the above mentioned glitches. Matching also seems to have restored normalcy.

Comment

Working...
                  X