Dimmension problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimmension problem

So I started a new Int Dark dimmension and when I went to enter it said that someone was already in it.
    Could anyone explain how the cupcake someone could already be in an unopened dimmension?

On top of that the dimmension is completely useless to me as i cant gain any reward or the res reduce bonus

This is how dimensions work now. When you open a new dimension, there is a chance you can be in someone else's, there is no control over it. You have a couple of choices, depending on how much they have cleared, you can take the towers from them if you are stronger than them or just leave it and open a new one and hope it does not happen again. Either way, someone will lose a dimension and will not be happy.

You could also talk to the guy and maybe each get half but then you would be missing out on the holding chest so probably not a good idea.

This system needs changed but who knows if it will be.

Comment

Sadly, this is indeed accurate. When you open a new dimension there is a chance you can wind up in another persons. it is annoying and costly for both parties and for that I am sorry. I can tell you, twice now it has happened to me, but luckily the other person saw I had towers claimed and left it.. but then many others are not so lucky.

Occasions when Dimensions are not allowed to be entered:

• Dimensions that have been started the same day.
      • If the resources in the Dimension are lower than 50%.
      • The number of players in the Dimension has reached the upper limit.

This information came from the guide which can be found here in its entirety.

Sadly though, as I said, there is no way to prevent someone invading you, or you invading them either by choice or otherwise it seems. I checked the guide and saw no options or alternatives
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        A guildie of mine walked into a basic dimension that had been totally cleared to lvl 5, meaning there was nothing left then towers.
        So you're wrong.

Comment

I can only quote what the guide says to me, however.. maybe you can help me. If this happens again can you snap me some screen shots so I can try to get it looked into, also be sure to give the server and all that good stuff. Also by cleared to level 5, do you mean just the towers or was there next to nothing left in the dimension space wise? Because I think by resources they may mean the findable loot and fights within.. originally I would have sworn they said dimension *life* not resources but I could have been mistaken.
          Last edited by GM_Magik; 04-28-2015, 03:27 PM.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I can only quote what the guide says to me, however.. maybe you can help me. If this happens again can you snap me some screen shots so I can try to get it looked into, also be sure to give the server and all that good stuff. Also by cleared to level 5, do you mean just the towers or was there next to nothing left in the dimension space wise? Because I think by resources they may mean the findable loot and fights within.. originally I would have sworn they said dimension *life* not resources but I could have been mistaken.
            It takes 2 days to completely clear a basic map, with the right resistance and 500 extra energy you might do it on 1 day.
            Might not get all resources with the 2k energy in one day, with you surely empty it with 2 days 2k.
            This one was empty, so it looks like the % has nothing to do with resources left, just with time left on the dim.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the resources has to do with the % of life left and nothing to do with the treasure.

Comment

ofc that what it is, not the progress %, but the other percentage number. It was previously called "days left"
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  A guildie of mine walked into a basic dimension that had been totally cleared to lvl 5, meaning there was nothing left then towers.
                  So you're wrong.
                  Resource in this case means life left--under 50% life can't be invaded.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                    Resource in this case means life left--under 50% life can't be invaded.
                    i cleared mine basic dimension all 5 stage but resource left inside was around 33% i tink we need to spend more step until procent goes up then 50%...you need 2 days for that , that means second day you can be atack...for basic dimension is not a problem like i say you can be att only in second day but if yoy are up at reset time you can clear map from resource 51% and you are safe... onestly im a fried to open one int. or adv^^ in my opinion is about clered maps from staf , tresure..etc

i hope by resources means resources not dim life
                    Last edited by Derill; 04-29-2015, 04:09 AM.

Comment

The new events are nice, but the random PvP aspect seems harmful to both the owner and the attacker. Both players lose out on the content taken by the other player. Both players opened a new dimension, but only one player will actually get one...and the one they get has already been partially plundered.

I don't mind PvP, but this...this isn't fun PvP. Its more like a random troll that hurts all parties involved.

Comment

Okay so we know what was printed... BUT .. what does it really mean and what experience are people having in the new Dimensional wars:

This information came from the guide which can be found here in its entirety.

This information is not at all correct... number one.. no balens are used to enter the dimension at this time, that I know of.........
                        Number 1: when you open a new dimension.. are you landing in someone elses dimension or are they in yours? If you land in someone else and you don't remove them you lose a dimension orb and this nullifies the first post.. dimensions that have been started the first day cannot be entered..
                        Number 2: So if you clear your levels until they are over 50% you can be attacked.. but if you do not .. no one can enter...again not really working as described
                        Number 3: What the heck is the "the numbers of players has reached the upper limit"?

Anyone who has experience in this or can explain further would welcome your comments.... Thank you......
                        Ingame name: Camages
                        Server: EST, R2games
                        Servername: S50 HereAfter
                        Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
                        merged 4/10/2015 : S13, S21, S24, S27, S33
                        merged 4/22/2016 : S179, S176, S182, S185, S188, S192, S195,S198, S201, S208, S211, S214, S217, S220, S224
                        Toon: Mage
                        Guild: Deadly Sins (DS) ...Dominion (newname)

Comment

Sadly this whole concept was thought up by someone that does not play the game. It is but one more example of play that a developer thought would be a neat addition to the game, but after implementing the design, the code is flawed, and the concept is poor. I have not yet seen or heard anyone that is enjoying this flawed development, and it is indeed flawed. I have heard all the ways that people are not supposed to be allowed, and yet I continually hear these rules are broken.

If you are going to institute something into the game, make sure the cupcaking code works! When it doesnt work, remove it from the game and fix the code. I am having difficulty understanding why that doesnt happen? Do you want to drive people away from the game? It seems as though the answer is yes. I moved up 16 spots in br in class wars from last month to this month, that means droves of people are not playing or have quit....

its simple math
                          you figure it out, and while your at it, if you dont hire someone to fix the lag issues, i think i will be making another big move in the future, cuz i wonder just how much more the camels back will take before it breaks and you lose a vast percentage of your player base.

but hey put in a few more big spender events, im sure everything will be ok

Comment

I understand it this way:
                            - People can't enter someone's else dimension which was started the same day they are trying to open new dimension.
                            - It can't be entered if Progress is lower than 50%
                            - 3rd condition is clear.
                            I am trying to keep all my dimension's progress below 50%. But I can be wrong and it is not working this way.

It happened to me that I opened existing dimension where Progress was over 65%, all towers occupied and almost all items were gone.

R2 or 7Road needs to learn how to write guides. One confusing line is not enough. If it means progress or life it should use that word. There is nothing like % of resouces left in game that can be checked by players easily.

Comment

Letting players into dimensions that have only 50% life left is a big middle finger to all players. Any dimension that has less than 60% life remaining has probably been nearly cleaned out, unless the player is hurrying to open multiple dimensions. So if you get tossed into someone else's dim with so little life left, there's very little worth getting. At that point, probably best to ask them to kick you out so you can salvage something from it.

Comment

Working...
                              X