Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KS222
    replied
    I can say that I've lost fights I was clearly winning; was hitting harder, had more HP, had higher BR, and somehow lost at the buzzer. I've even lost fights where I killed the opponent at the last second, only to have the Failure screen display.

If I had to make a guess, I'd say the damage is calculated before damage reduction is taken into account. Its the only thing that makes sense when the numbers we see all say we're winning and then get trolled at the tie breaker.

Leave a comment:

• doc_sidharth
    replied
    also look at did his sylphs die first. If so he was doing 3 times dmg if ur sylphs were alive. His aoe hits all 3 ive lost cuz of this many times. Hell I killed guy at end of round and still lost to buzzer lol.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    kid dmg not counted maybe

Leave a comment:

• Pyranthos
    replied
    Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
    Few months ago i had the same, was still a ewd Knight, used triton for healing, heal rune, and put up a good fight, but in total i lost 5 a 6 battle like that, they just did way more damage, and because i healed myself, they could even do more damage.

Now im on block rate and crit, dont heal anymore, now fight is more fun, just a simple win or lose, but no more battle's till the end, and lose over damage.
    I can safely say my opponent did not do more damage than I, else I would of been the one with less life remaining. I wasn't even taking enough damage to feel the need to use guardian rune. Ice Shield alone was enough. In a fight with a mage that is out damaging me or my sylphs, I would of had to pull out all the stops to not only survive that long, but end with more life than my opponent. I was watching damage, and my output was on par if not better than his. I've also been told its a br thing. Idk if its bc he had lower br and lived, or bc it called it a tie and gave him the win for having a higher br. All I know is, given 10 more seconds, he would of been on his knees watching the ant races. In no way should I have received a loss for that crucial match.. And I know, no ranting about it will effect the outcome, but its good anger management therapy.

Leave a comment:

• Shiva_
    replied
    Few months ago i had the same, was still a ewd Knight, used triton for healing, heal rune, and put up a good fight, but in total i lost 5 a 6 battle like that, they just did way more damage, and because i healed myself, they could even do more damage.

Now im on block rate and crit, dont heal anymore, now fight is more fun, just a simple win or lose, but no more battle's till the end, and lose over damage.

Leave a comment:

• Pyranthos
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Well you may have gotten screwed over, but without seeing the whole fight that's a bit hard to say.

Damage to sylph troops counts, so if they were using say a herc and crit one of your sylphs for 1-2mil on top of all other damage they could have easily out damaged you in total even if you were nearly killing them. Also if your HP was higher than theirs that just means your sylphs (which inherit your HP) would be taking more hits and more damage as a result of it.

Sucks anyways, better luck next time.
    nah, cause his best single hit only hit my triton for 374k, my best hit hit his for 548k (not exact numbers, but a close approximation). Granted both delphs were lethal, but mine was clearly the stronger hit. I feel penalized simply because he survived, barely, when the timer expired.

Thank you for your sentiment and good fortune wishes, but I'm not so sure there will be a next time. My friends are basically begging me to stay, but I'd much rather them just join me and play a non r2 ran game. IDK what I'ma do, i just know about 50 things I'd LIKE to do, mostly violence to those ignorant chimps running the show. Am so sick of being ripped off by garbage like this.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Well you may have gotten screwed over, but without seeing the whole fight that's a bit hard to say.

Damage to sylph troops counts, so if they were using say a herc and crit one of your sylphs for 1-2mil on top of all other damage they could have easily out damaged you in total even if you were nearly killing them. Also if your HP was higher than theirs that just means your sylphs (which inherit your HP) would be taking more hits and more damage as a result of it.

Sucks anyways, better luck next time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X