• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's simple you're not strong enough.

if you are really strong enough, you can get in even with bad luck
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

But your triton rain dance healed your whole team and his Gaia has 2 skills at aoe damage to rack up the damage dealt. The fact he not have ice shield then let's his troops die first meaning you can't do damage to them but he can still damage all of yours as yours healed once or twice... So his damage will be far superior
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

also im 90% sure damage not recieved but dealt to iceshield and argoran shield counts

Comment

Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
          also im 90% sure damage not recieved but dealt to iceshield and argoran shield counts
          Sadly, I don't think we really have any way to confirm or deny that one. However.. it is clear this round of class wars was more difficult then others due to the inclusion of the Eudaemons. I understand how you feel.. robbed, angry and perhaps even outright cheated. I do know many find it especially unfair that the Eudaemons were included as you have to be level 70 to utilize these and class wars is open to those below that level.. and I am sorry. At this time it is an unknown if the next seasons class wars will be altered or not.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Eudaemon might actually be a handicap as they are one more thing to take those overkill hits. Unless you cash the current events to max, chances are your eudaemon will have low resist and will get nuked by sylphs a lot easier. It does suck for lower levels; you're now essentially 1 vs 2 and that damage technicality matters only if you live til the buzzer.

I think many players have been cheated by fights where it looked like they were winning, all the numbers seemed to be in their favor, and then the buzzer declares it a loss. Unlike HP, we have no constant gauge showing us damage done. We remember that in general, we got bigger numbers than they did, then get a shock when it says we lost. It would be nice if the devs would add a gage letting us see total damage done. That would let us see what counts and what doesn't and would also help us avoid these "cheap" losses, where we were winning right up until the game says we lost.

Comment

For a long time, in case of both players surviving at end in CW, the player with the more life won. This was a very, very bad system, it was a heal-war for mages, didnt matter what you do, you just had to use a big heal 3 seconds before it was over. Fortunately, this is no longer the case, now damage counts. This system is much more fair, but it is also much more difficult to check for the players to see if the calculation was correct. In other games, there is a combat log, but here it's not the case. So the only thing you can do is record the whole CW with some video recording program, and after the CW, check the whole fight, note down the damages. Bugs are always a possibility.

Some notes:
              - Eudaemon damage does not count in World boss, Atoll boss and Guild boss. So it is very likely that it doesn't count in Class Wars either.
              - If you are a stronger player, and your aoe kills your opponnents sylph / eudaemon outright, while your opponents continues to nuke your minions for several rounds while you keep healing them, he might end up dealing more damage than you.
              - In general, dont bother much about healing in CW, unless your opponent would kill you otherwise. But this is usually not the case, as I remember, the last 2 CW finals there was like 1-1 fights where I got killed (although used only suntoria and Hades heal), in other fights the decision factor was who dealt more damage.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                For a long time, in case of both players surviving at end in CW, the player with the more life won. This was a very, very bad system, it was a heal-war for mages, didnt matter what you do, you just had to use a big heal 3 seconds before it was over. Fortunately, this is no longer the case, now damage counts. This system is much more fair, but it is also much more difficult to check for the players to see if the calculation was correct. In other games, there is a combat log, but here it's not the case. So the only thing you can do is record the whole CW with some video recording program, and after the CW, check the whole fight, note down the damages. Bugs are always a possibility.

Some notes:
                - Eudaemon damage does not count in World boss, Atoll boss and Guild boss. So it is very likely that it doesn't count in Class Wars either.
                - If you are a stronger player, and your aoe kills your opponnents sylph / eudaemon outright, while your opponents continues to nuke your minions for several rounds while you keep healing them, he might end up dealing more damage than you.
                - In general, dont bother much about healing in CW, unless your opponent would kill you otherwise. But this is usually not the case, as I remember, the last 2 CW finals there was like 1-1 fights where I got killed (although used only suntoria and Hades heal), in other fights the decision factor was who dealt more damage.
                I see what you mean about the heal war at the buzzer for fights that are determined by how much health the player has, but still feel it should be that way. Mages can cast heal. Heal can crit, which can shift who has more hpts at the end. BUT... Mages are generally frail, and br differences matter A LOT when it comes to kill or be killed.. Someone with 200k more br than me doesn't have to worry about the heal thing. I'd be dead long before that.

And IF it comes to a heal race, there are ways to win at that too. Hades skill can severely cripple their healing abilities, or even a nice lil chaos rune, but regardless, at least that way, its a skill based win (meaning I cast the skill restoration, and thus had more hpts at the end) and gives a clear cut winner, not this bogus "you lost bc he did 500k dmg to your weakest sylph when it only had 20k hpts.. that 480k pts of extra damage means jack squat.. Overkill dmg should never determine a winner, and as annoying as a last second heal fight would be, at least the players could KNOW the outcome, not feel reamed by a cheap system with background calculations that you feel VERY STRONGLY were inaccurate.

And in no way should a player be penalized for being able to keep his crew alive better. A heal on a sylph thats already been thumped on should NEGATE the dmg factored in to the attackers score. It should in no way allow them to gain even more of an edge. Changing the entire system just to solve that situation is a poor approach. There were far better ways, like the one I just suggested, to counteract that situation. They just chose the cheesy, lame and lazy route. The way its set up, you are better off leaving your weakest sylphs out, and only bringing one uber strong aoe oriented sylph. Thats pathetic. You are now penalized for bringing everything you can muster, as you would in an actual war, in an effort to win. IDK if I'm explaining this clearly or not, but the main point is, any system that encourages you to handicap yourself just to improve your odds, is a busted system.

At least a last minute heal at the buzzer fight is mages using their skills and being able to see the actual result, vs that bogus garbage surprise failure notification like I experienced.

It doesn't matter anymore though. BC of this and a MULTITUDE of other things wrong with this game, I'm on my way out anyways. I've had enough of this stupid game, its rigged scenarios and randomized boxes, its tiresome money money money gimmicks non stop, its horrible customer service, its neglected bugs and lag that they seem to think we have to live with, etc.. This game is not the game I grew so fond of anymore. Its in shambles, and the powers that be couldn't care less, and that is not a game I feel a lingering desire to stick with.

Can't even get through a simple little DW run without needing at least one refresh. The lag has gotten soo horribly outta control, and patch after patch after patch, maint after maint after maint, the lag only gets worse, never fixed. I can't support a game, financially or otherwise, that can't be valued enough by its owners to bother with fixing it, and caring what its players have to say about it.

If they don't take pride in what they do, and care for the best interest of that which is making them rich, the game and its players, then they can take this game, and shove it so far up where the sun don't shine that they have to yawn to see the log in screen.
                Last edited by Pyranthos; 05-07-2015, 01:35 PM.
                Pyranthos
                S372 Spirit Divide
                Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

Working...
                X