battle ground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battle ground

I want to ask y dont u guys and girl make it, so that in the battleground warriors vs warriors, rank vs rank not rank vs unranked, u want us to pay and play a game that is so unfair. On the def and atk in the battle ground and arena. so things need to be more fair to the new players. I wont play and i will get others to stop playing this unfair game.
    Last edited by DarkEox; 11-11-2012, 02:34 PM.

I'm confused as to what you are saying here...you talking about the honor rank? Honor rank doesn't equate to skill or how fair the match is. You can have a lvl 39 player make it to Elite Warrior in the 30-39 BG and finally lvl up to 40 and get owned by someone who isn't ranked. BGs/GA's shouldn't be based on honor rank. If anything they should be based on BR. When the cross server GA opens up that will make the GAs much more balanced. I would think eventually there will be a 50-59 and a 60-69 lvl bracket in the BGs and there may even be a cross server BG as well. I'm not sure what you mean by def and attack though.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

if a player truly has had a elite warrior before leveling up to level 40 then he/she has nothing to worry cause level up a little fast and wear the 45 gear simple and own the rest

also i understand what he is saying
      he means why are we fighting someone who is 9 to 10 levels above is what he is saying thats warrior vs warrior (class vs class)
      rank vs rank (BR to BR) (if this is not it then it should be honor ranking but if it is honor then my above explanation should solve the problem)
      rank vs non ranked (obviously BR)

yea i understand how u feel
      yes the game is imbalanced ALOT
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

the game is still new its bound to have a few bugs

Comment

Originally posted by EndLessPain View Post
          the game is still new its bound to have a few bugs
          this is not a bug report he is saying BG is unfair since we end up fighting powerful players
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X