sylph BR ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph BR ?

So ive seen one guy with over 209k br mine is same as his but around 40k less. So either he got sale on adv seph and we didn't or something is not correct. hell my divinity are even higher then his got way more higher so im just at lost how can be so much higher. both lvl 2 star but was there a sale on advance seph and I missed it anyone let me know thanks.

Originally posted by doc_sidharth View Post
    So ive seen one guy with over 209k br mine is same as his but around 40k less. So either he got sale on adv seph and we didn't or something is not correct. hell my divinity are even higher then his got way more higher so im just at lost how can be so much higher. both lvl 2 star but was there a sale on advance seph and I missed it anyone let me know thanks.
    i have no clue what you're asking.

Comment

Originally posted by doc_sidharth View Post
      Check the sylph equipment and refines. If sylph quality (mahra) and sepulcrum invested in it are the same, the difference would come from the sylph equipment and refines. Assuming by divinity, you're referring to the gems for sylph gear. If yours are higher, are they also ones that give more BR? I can raise or lower my sylph BR just by swapping between defense and HP gems.

Comment

You can also refine sylph stars directly with mahra, think it costs 35 per attempt, as usual?

Comment

no pic, no believe
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Working...
          X