X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eudaemons

how many you have,and how mutch we can have and if we can delete/sacrifice

i have 3,and no one i want

I want to know why we can't have different eudaemons'? I went to get my second one and wasn't allowed to choose a different Battle oracle, why?

Comment

Originally posted by MyBadDude View Post
      I want to know why we can't have different eudaemons'? I went to get my second one and wasn't allowed to choose a different Battle oracle, why?
      Only the first one lets you choose, after that it is random what class you will get. it may be the same class you already have, so be advised in advance.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

got my 4 eudaemon,and get 3 batle oracles,question is:can i have more?

Comment

I have 4 battle oracles...why? I don't get it. Why would the game developers do that. Its not like I will try to improve the 3 I don't use. I feel like they are missing a revenue opportunity by not let player have all 3.

Comment

Yeah now they are making people not cash as much as you would think on the Pokemon's. .

If you got all 3 . you might buy some chests or other goodies to upgrade all your pokemon's. .
            now you only focus on 1 and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by R238283246 View Post
              I have 4 battle oracles...why? I don't get it. Why would the game developers do that. Its not like I will try to improve the 3 I don't use. I feel like they are missing a revenue opportunity by not let player have all 3.
              i have ppl in my server got the 3 class of eudaemons

Comment

I have only gotten 2 eaudaemons, both are the archer. It is pretty stupid though that you cant get rid of ones you dont want. IF you could get rid of ones you don't want then i could see the whole random thing working. This is because you will never really run out of uses for the eaudaemon mark shards till you can get one of each. As things currently sit though, having random and no way to get rid of makes no sense what so ever.

Comment

They just cupcaked the whole 4.0 patch. They should at least introduce different genders for the 3 Classes.

Comment

Working...
                  X