Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

any tips on hall of judgement?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ye... rarely doing atoll boss lol, either dont find a team or it dies before i can get a team/to 10% fort he sylph crystaloids.... rarely have more than 5 teams doing it, & yeah that was on around same time server opened, but didn't have the exchange 100 for the sylph
    ye.. the hp drain on hades + the inc dmg the lower your hp is great

Comment

Let's hope R2 gives us a chance to easily get Hades/Gaia(always amazed me ever since it 1st came out)

I thought, the pair(Apollo/Hades) would be easier to get, well a lot easier now that 2nd evolved sylphs have kicked in

Hope
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

i had hades when it was released before on a char through wartune servers, but all my accts got banned cuz of a forced recharge(they took money out when werent supposed too & i didnt even get the balens they took money for)

at least they added gaia into market, save up to 3,600 bound balens & hope to get lucky then its yours XD lolz ;3

Comment

Sorry about that
          3600 bb; aww… that could take months even years with the inventory spaces and such besides it's super rare and probably will require refreshing a lot
          I'll stick to events;I just have to
          If I don't get it;Eve will have to do,-100 to dark
          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
          ©S174

Comment

lol ye ;-; i need to start doing treasure maps....after class wars i ended up getting loads of berdims wine so sitting on a few legend maps, only have 2 lvl 3's, 3 lvl 2's & a lvl 1 resis crystal atm... sucks at lvl 71 to have such low resistance XD probably why i cant do anything on stage 1, 5 sky trial yet ;-;

im sort of managing my inventory with just 1 page unlocked & lvl 9 guild vault.... XD

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune inventory.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	468.8 KB
ID:	1712004

Comment

Good luck with maps;in our server it's a bit of struggle to get a team esp with the rate of quitting;probably you can round up a team in your server quicker and can actually beat the orange bosses
              And a guildie of mine once said 4 blue maps are better than 1 orange when I once asked
              Without Hades you'll need a bunch of L5/6 crystals to handle it well and be a lot stronger esp HP and ATK
              With Hades, you can beat even now 200 dark resist
              You seem to have no scrolls; I have a bunch of them
              Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
              ©S174

Comment

used my scrolls in my int dim to beat bosses, even fully buffed(scrolls, pots + the buffs from farm) and with 312 wind res cant beat last boss yet.... cant even take out 1 hp bar XD
                & my groups able to do the legend maps...just takes a little while :P orange gets me 148 crystal shards with full team sometimes 108(no idea why it drops sometimes) so ye 4 blues can be better than 1 legend :P but 5 legends is great XD

working on my br now... should get up soon, once more decent events kick in/get better gear :P

Comment

Wind boss for int dim-try using Amazon Queen (fire)
                  Wind has -200 fire resist so it'll drop your res but boost your damage
                  Good luck!
                  Am gonna stay at 99k for quite a while, unless decent event comes
                  Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                  ©S174

Comment

i switch to AQ for it & put my highest lvl res crystals to wind + the wind res i get from my other dims lol, still no chance XD dont have a pan yet, only AQ, eve & iris... too lazy to farm for pan ;-;

Comment

Hmm… just farm for it;you might get a seal directly from killing one pan
                      With Pan you could have a chance with like 100 more res
                      I had to farm for like hours to get 3 Pan seals; 2 of which dropped directly and 60 essence to get myself Medusa(1* blue)
                      Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                      ©S174

Comment

lol yeah, im only gonna farm for one when the adv exchange comes.... no motivation atm XD reccomended for the boss is 176k br & 245 wind res.... nowhere near that br if its meant to be without eud ;-;

Comment

It's your choice about Pan,though it could hurt you even in basic(wind) dims in terms of energy spent
                          You might wanna loot the rewards in dims if you can't beat last boss
                          I stick to basic dim for now; I have water coordinate but;someone might just snatch it; so it's just lying in bag
                          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                          ©S174

Comment

ill get it soon for guild beast anyways lol my eve doing just 1 dmg but lasting ages against the electro res one is starting to bug me lol ;3 & yeah going back through it killing everything for more dim shards

Comment

Good luck!
                              I wonder; people don't attack you in dims?
                              Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                              ©S174

Comment

only happened once....but id completely cleared it that day anyways so no loss really....got 2 socketing rods & 285 bound balens from the treasure draws before it was taken lol

Comment

Working...
                                X