any tips on hall of judgement?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any tips on hall of judgement?

Any tips on beating hall of judgement on hero mode? or should i just wait a while & get my br up more? i can beat the one after it on hero mode(soulless tomb) for SSS no problem but i need hall of judgement beat once for the 800k gold & daru quest before i get the quest for soulless

i enter with 100 rage, delphic it, arrow shot it till reflect comes in, then use scatter, then multi/arrow & blood thirsty(when needed) untill i need to scatter again but best i do is get it down to 1 & a 1/2 bars even if my delphic crits for 86k+ & potted with lvl 5 def & power, & lvl 3 endurance pot

have heal rune & purification rune for the bleed.
    any flaws with the way i try it or just not strong enough yet?

ur need more ATK

get more matk refines on sylph gear
    Last edited by kevs926; 04-29-2015, 07:56 AM.
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

remove your troops and kill all mob and bos asap
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

actually thats the one i got stuck on for a long time.

anyway, u need to use sylph somehow, altho i dunno what to do cuz u cant use purge rune. u need the perfect timing to scatter then sylph and thunderwave b4 the next reflect.
        Level 49 Archer
        BR 150k

Comment

Surprised how you got your sylph to purple so fast yet you still can't beat HoJ
          But it seems you might need to get a bit/lot stronger if the tips above don't help so much
          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
          Maximizeâ„¢
          Guess whose back with trouble?
          ©S174

Comment

lots of mahra from farm chests got my sylph to purple having 6 cows for a week then rotating to 6 goats helps for mahra + extra milk for blood of zeus & mtw

& thx.. gonna get my chars br up to 70k without euds&sylph before trying again ;-; i can wait a while... dont need the SSS map complete rewards till able to refine my eve so have time i guess :P

Comment

Originally posted by minimeeee View Post
              lots of mahra from farm chests got my sylph to purple having 6 cows for a week then rotating to 6 goats helps for mahra + extra milk for blood of zeus & mtw

& thx.. gonna get my chars br up to 70k without euds&sylph before trying again ;-; i can wait a while... dont need the SSS map complete rewards till able to refine my eve so have time i guess :P
              Don't worry BR comes with set,if you had started earlier you could have gotten 60 set for 55 PVP set(this is how I got mine)
              I still have 2** Blue Eve(15K++Br)+868 sands+300tear shard (still a long way from Herc)
              I have 60 set(not leg)+70 rings/jewels (not leg)
              Leaves me around 99k Br and L72
              Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
              ©S174

Comment

im in 50 set with legend 50 wep atm, have 137 lvl 6 crystaloids & 356 lvl 5's... debating whether to get 60 set or skip straight to 70 since LL is easy for my group even with the sets were in & we'll end up farming 70 set anyways, since only just crusader(thanks to guild battles) i bought loads of the lvl 5 loids... ill either get to 1200 & make 60 set. or synth them all for loids on 70 set.... just need to get some socketing rods.... only have 3 at the min from bound balens & dimensions... have lvl 70 rings & jewels(norm) though... & i have 5 electro star tears & 392 star sands, stuck on stage 1, 5 for sky trials lol, need more dark res :P

Comment

im in 50 set with legend 50 wep atm, have 137 lvl 6 crystaloids & 356 lvl 5's... debating whether to get 60 set or skip straight to 70 since LL is easy for my group even with the sets were in & we'll end up farming 70 set anyways, since only just crusader(thanks to guild battles) i bought loads of the lvl 5 loids... ill either get to 1200 & make 60 set. or synth them all for loids on 70 set.... just need to get some socketing rods.... only have 3 at the min from bound balens & dimensions... have lvl 70 rings & jewels(norm) though... & i have 5 electro star tears & 392 star sands, stuck on stage 1, 5 for sky trials lol, need more dark res :P
                  Since you're 70 anyways just skip 60 set,it'll save you the hustle
                  Didn't you get Blessed warrior 3 prizes-giving a lot of sands and tear shards (I was able to get up to L70 ones)
                  Am also stuck on 1-5 sky trail;boss is nasty with reflect and 2/3 AOEs and am dead(I haven't tried it while buffed/fully blessed )
                  With Socketting rods, it's a gamble purely based in luck(If it's guild blessing like myself )
                  Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                  ©S174

Comment

i didn't hit lvl 70 in time for it so missed out lol ;3 it went as i hit lvl 68 so only got 50 & 60

Comment

i didn't hit lvl 70 in time for it so missed out lol ;3 it went as i hit lvl 68 so only got 50 & 60
                      I purposely rushed to 70 for that rewards although it come with 20M Exp (+1000%) around a lot of exp
                      That will save me the hustle of God Descent; I need to clear Sky trail 1,then I can evolve Eve if it'll be purple
                      Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                      ©S174

Comment

i was rushing lol, still didnt make it in time oh well ;3

Comment

There's always sylph exchange;for seps/mahra or for 3 sylph seals(I still don't know why I got Medusa instead of Herc,oh well)
                          Not sure if you would give up that purple Eve for blue Herc
                          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                          ©S174

Comment

nah im keeping my eve & iris(might change if i get more bound balens for skills), bought skills for them... saving my last skill slot on eve for a skill on herc not buying anymore balens so only using bound :P
                            my server not had adv sylph exchange yet, but the server we got merged into already had it lol im trying to get a hades/gaia to complete my sylph arena team hopefully be able to get one soon ;-;

Comment

You can get it from last hit chest if your server meets 40 participant requirement(Atoll Boss)although luck based and purely gamble
                              There was an event(Clown bowtie) which when you collected 100 for either Apollo/Hades (white) and also if you opened it for a chance at Blue Gaia (super rare)
                              I guess Hades is always the better compared to Apollo
                              And Hope
                              Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                              ©S174

Comment

Working...
                              X