Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Emergency Maintenance suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance suggestion

Those emergency maintenance always bring up huge uproars about people not being able to finish what they were doing at the moment (since the warning is only 5 minutes).

Hence, they lose their attempts on mpd, di, bi or whatever they were doing.

So maybe you guys should give good compensation for these kind of maintenance. Like 1-2 empire crusades at the least would seem reasonable.

Also, posting the nature of the said compensation in the maintenance warning thread would help calm down people and could lessen the tremendous amount of tickets sent by people who lost attempts.

Thanks for the consideration : )

being able to run a second bloody inferno would also help alot......people would not lose attempt and could help some of the other players......just a thought.
    Ingame name: Camages
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S50 HereAfter
    Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
    merged 4/10/2015 : S13, S21, S24, S27, S33
    merged 4/22/2016 : S179, S176, S182, S185, S188, S192, S195,S198, S201, S208, S211, S214, S217, S220, S224
    Toon: Mage
    Guild: Deadly Sins (DS) ...Dominion (newname)

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
      Those emergency maintenance always bring up huge uproars about people not being able to finish what they were doing at the moment (since the warning is only 5 minutes).

Hence, they lose their attempts on mpd, di, bi or whatever they were doing.

So maybe you guys should give good compensation for these kind of maintenance. Like 1-2 empire crusades at the least would seem reasonable.

Also, posting the nature of the said compensation in the maintenance warning thread would help calm down people and could lessen the tremendous amount of tickets sent by people who lost attempts.

Thanks for the consideration : )
      I vote for a total game reset, back to the voucher era.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        That, no sylph, no guardian, no infinite rune, no clothes, no lag, just fun.

Comment

I understand your frustration completely, especially when being in a place like Dragon Invasion, Elemental Forest or Bloody Inferno.. where the rewards are considerably higher. I am hoping that in the future, even though the maintenance is an emergency they will try to give more then a five minute warning so people have a chance to get through what they are doing. Again I am sorry that this had to happen
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Wartune Classic Servers would be neat : )

Just like you could play diablo 2 without expansion, or runescape classic ^^

No sylphs, no nothing, just a toon, 6 astral slots and a skill set #17 (ninja emoji lol)

edit. oh and no dam world prosperity lol (low level pvp is neat you know...)
            Last edited by MsKink; 04-29-2015, 10:30 AM.

Comment

They should do a warning at least 30 minutes before, so everyone can finish what he is doing, that would solve the problem.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                That, no sylph, no guardian, no infinite rune, no clothes, no lag, just fun.
                I love all you sum up, just not the naked part.

Comment

I am with you on that one (about going back to the voucher era of Wartune). And I wish quit a few things that only take balens would take bound balens/vouchers, like the little cabins (for lack of a better term) you find in the dimensions.
                  Last edited by NinjaTeg; 04-29-2015, 10:41 AM. Reason: forgot to edit with quote

Comment

Working...
                  X