Stage3-5 Sky Trials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage3-5 Sky Trials

Ok, I've tried fighting this about 4-5 times now and keep dying, I'm an archer (493k BR with Eudaemon) (323k w/o) can choose between an archer and a knight eudaemon. Ive got an aegis i can use (with it i can get to 514 dark res) and with it I've got to last bar with just a lvl5 patk scroll and a pdef scroll.
    I use heal/guardian rune (lvl10 and 9) and B5/IS/DS/AS/MS ( an archer will understand).
    Any advice or suggestions will help
    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
    ~
    Server: s481
    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
    Lvl80: Class Adv
    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
    Guild:Heroes
    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

remind me again, what's a aegis?

Comment

Increase your stats more......cash.

Comment

More dark res is the easiest suggestion...stack dark dimensions and upgrade your crystals

Comment

What's your patk stat? I remember clearing that boss w/ white hades when those first came out, think had around 90k patk but don't really remember. If you get really close try a ruthless astral, just a few lucky hits and can give you the edge you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            What's your patk stat? I remember clearing that boss w/ white hades when those first came out, think had around 90k patk but don't really remember. If you get really close try a ruthless astral, just a few lucky hits and can give you the edge you need.
            I think you had less , I cleared 4.5 with 100k patk, herc and no active dark dim.
            Was thinking about my patk at the time i killed 3.5, but i can't recall.

Maybe the topic Kimwong made when she passed it clears things up.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              I think you had less , I cleared 4.5 with 100k patk, herc and no active dark dim.
              Was thinking about my patk at the time i killed 3.5, but i can't recall.

Maybe the topic Kimwong made when she passed it clears things up.
              Yeah could be lol, I remember necro 30 was around 70k patk so 3-5 sky might've been around there also... but dunno not sure.

Comment

i have around 71.5k park atm...and yea...still call Gaia, aegis

Patk: 71599
                Pdef: 50804
                Mdef: 40700
                Crit: 14522
                HP: 323345

61.5k BR herc and 43.3k BR aegis if it helps....but no light sylph

since dark sylph is patk, would it help switching made gems for HP and willpower for ruthlessness
                Last edited by JrEVIL; 04-29-2015, 12:36 PM.
                Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                ~
                Server: s481
                IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                Lvl80: Class Adv
                BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                Guild:Heroes
                Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Just as said, stack a lot of dark dims
                  You have dark sylph,Herc could be decent
                  Only thing is the buffs/debuffs which are just nasty
                  Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                  Maximizeâ„¢
                  Guess whose back with trouble?
                  ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
                    i have around 71.5k park atm...and yea...still call Gaia, aegis

Patk: 71599
                    Pdef: 50804
                    Mdef: 40700
                    Crit: 14522
                    HP: 323345

61.5k BR herc and 43.3k BR aegis if it helps....but no light sylph

since dark sylph is patk, would it help switching made gems for HP and willpower for ruthlessness
                    Some people changed Mdef gems to HP, since its a Patk boss you wont need mdef, and i'm quite sure you're running low on HP in the end.
                    For me it always works to have a decent block rate on skytrail bosses, not sure if that works the same for archers tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X