Optimized the Class Wars rewards.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimized the Class Wars rewards.

any got any idea what this was about. as at least i dont see any dif in cw tab, not in prices or in crystals. so umm, wut?
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

As usual, it probably means they note something they already did change...ie, the eudaemon crystals, adv sep and mahra were added last maint, but they leave it to this patch notes to note it down

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
      As usual, it probably means they note something they already did change...ie, the eudaemon crystals, adv sep and mahra were added last maint, but they leave it to this patch notes to note it down
      Might be right, they mentioned the 9999 stack for dragon souls and hoofs after it was already added too.

Comment

kinda hope it is just that, and nothing to do on bets or something like it. as those were placed before the maint. would kinda suck if the repays were dif. win/or loose
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

yeah or drops in prices.
          because i just spend my stuff right before maint. .

Comment

Considering how "optimized" is often code for "nerfed", I hope it doesn't mean they reduced the glory crystals players earn for participating. They already give out few enough glory crystals that its hard for non cashers to earn enough to bet on the winner. If they nerf it too much, many players simply won't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
              Considering how "optimized" is often code for "nerfed", I hope it doesn't mean they reduced the glory crystals players earn for participating. They already give out few enough glory crystals that its hard for non cashers to earn enough to bet on the winner. If they nerf it too much, many players simply won't bother.
              I do not, at least, think this is the case. I won the same amount I normally do, if that is of any consolation to help ease the worry of that one. I also took a good look and the prices do not seem to be changed. perhaps optimized was for the new shop additions and this was just their note.. that does seem plausible.. but I couldn't say for certain.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

problem is. cw was on tue. fix was on wed. so diffference will be seen on finals. if they messed up on prices or crystals or on bet winnings. well. goin to be a lot of very mad people around.
                Kabam -57 Archer
                Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

no diff at all in final
                  but it seems they decrease final reward a bit, but i'am not really sure bout that
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Reward are the same, didn't do bet yet so dunno if they changed that we'll see.

Comment

I think it's 99.9% likely to be what gruntar said, them making a pointless maint for something already added in game.

Wager still gives 100% glory back and max 20x winning so that's unchanged.

Comment

Actually guys, if you look at the patch note in the maintenance post, you will see that they changed it a little :

Patch Notes:

Accelerated the spin speed of the Lucky Draw.
                        Optimized a deadly skill for World BOSS, Redoga Drake.
                        Players now must be lvl. 50+ to use Sylph Atoll Portal Scrolls.
                        Optimized the Gods Descent rewards.
                        Fixed an issue with the solo dungeon rating.
                        Fixed various typographical issues.
                        So it's Gods Descent that got optimized, not CW
                        Have a wonderful day

Comment

will they finally use they word "optimized" right for the first time in history? because i cant imagine nerfing GD's rewards worse than last month's

.. ok i actually can, this is wartune afterall.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
                            Actually guys, if you look at the patch note in the maintenance post, you will see that they changed it a little :

So they optimized the patch notes too?

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post

werent those already optimized down to only will crystals already?

Comment

Working...
                              X