Evening WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening WB

Ty for ***** up this boss thet we cant survive it now, you removed only good thing thet can actualy use to all players, not only big spenders on what you potentiates all the time.

Try doing an entire WB only to get 0 gold. The fix was welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      You survived the whole fight and didnt get any gold/daru at the end?

Comment

I am strong enough now I was able to keep surviving as long as I healed myself. I died a few times in the beginning because did not have right skills but after that, I was able to survive until the end and it still got gold for that round.

Comment

TY for bringing back the old WB. Now the boss is longer and i get more golds and daru
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosWizard View Post
            Ty for ***** up this boss thet we cant survive it now, you removed only good thing thet can actualy use to all players, not only big spenders on what you potentiates all the time.
            To be honest, I do not think it was ever meant to be survivable. originally, it was changed so people would not survive that ultimate attack.. and then people were getting to the point they could survive, which was letting them go on and on like the energizer bunny... well either that or something in the code just hiccuped. So, they altered it again. I am sorry that some feel the boss has been wrecked, but this does give everyone equal footing again.. so to speak.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i enjoyed it while it lasted go into wb afk mode go make some food come bk 10mins later and 12million gold seamed a good deal to me

Comment

Buddy of mine had that happen to him months ago when surviving WB ulti was normal. He sent a ticket and got his gold in mail next day.

So yeah...surviving wb way better. It's shorter and I get more gold.

Comment

If you can survive the boss indefinetely. you take away a lot of gold for lower players.
                  so that's why you have to die at a certain point.

else you don't have the 30 seconds respawn time and get a lot more rewards.

so i am happy they fixed it.

Comment

The no-gold issue was a bug. Happened to 1 person in our server cluster one time only, and it was sent to him via support next day. I survived the full WB (while that lasted) and always got my payout in the 20m or so range.

It is still survivable though for a Knight w/ enough HP & Bubble. Once at least. If you time it right, you bubble & awaken before the big hit and get a full sequence of pet hits off before the 2nd big hit drops you. It's like getting a free revive every other round for the cost of 1 bubble use .

Comment

i didnt get the gold 2x but meh im not rly up to dealing with bots at support, so i didnt bother

Comment

Originally posted by Revelâ„¢ View Post
                        You survived the whole fight and didnt get any gold/daru at the end?
                        Correct
                        Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        Buddy of mine had that happen to him months ago when surviving WB ulti was normal. He sent a ticket and got his gold in mail next day.

So yeah...surviving wb way better. It's shorter and I get more gold.
                        Not lucky enough with almighty support trolls, can get a generic "we'll look into it" an done.

I wouldn't mind if surviving it was permanent addition, just if they could fix it so you always get the gold you deserve. Same happened to my friend in guild boss she survived the whole fight and got 0 fangs which bites when it's something everyone needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                          The no-gold issue was a bug. Happened to 1 person in our server cluster one time only, and it was sent to him via support next day. I survived the full WB (while that lasted) and always got my payout in the 20m or so range.

It is still survivable though for a Knight w/ enough HP & Bubble. Once at least. If you time it right, you bubble & awaken before the big hit and get a full sequence of pet hits off before the 2nd big hit drops you. It's like getting a free revive every other round for the cost of 1 bubble use .
                          If timed right you can survive twice.

Comment

I liked wb being survivable because I could just afk it. AFKing didn't do as much dps as I could if I was at the keyboard the whole time, but wb is pretty monotonus, so being able to afk and do something else til it died was nice.

For servers that aren't as dead as mine is getting, they'd need to up the wb max HP cap if having survivable wb was a permanent feature. Otherwise, the lower BR players do lose out; wb dies faster, they get fewer rounds, while the strong players have one never ending round.

It is kind of unfair that knights can survive while other classes can't (it is possible for mage, but very luck based and requires using Delphic Hell Thunderer at the right moment). However, knights get hosed enough by other things in the game that its petty to begrudge them a few extra long wb rounds.

Comment

IMO, they (whoever makes the decision) took it out because people were not reviving. If you survive through out the whole WB, you do not need to revive. If you don't survive and revive that is 15 balens/ 15 cents per revive and if the average person revives let say 20 times x .15 = $3.00 if you have a 100 ppl revive this = $300.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X