Eudaemon's lag 4v4 arena too much

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon's lag 4v4 arena too much

You have ruined my favorite part of this game. I had no lag before this patch. Now I can barely get 2 skills off before my sylph is ready. Getting chaosed is now a 2 minute break.

Core i7 4700HQ, SSD, 12GB ram, Chrome with NPAPI flash(most recent update), Nvidia 765m. I run nothing else when I actually play Wartune, though I easily could.

I've tried turning off environment/skill effects. It didn't help.

Please get rid of the Eudy's in arena.

Agree, if they added Eudaemons they should somehow, in plain words, make it less lag.

Comment

looks like a weak video card
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by cody6051 View Post
        You have ruined my favorite part of this game. I had no lag before this patch. Now I can barely get 2 skills off before my sylph is ready. Getting chaosed is now a 2 minute break.

Core i7 4700HQ, SSD, 12GB ram, Chrome with NPAPI flash(most recent update), Nvidia 765m. I run nothing else when I actually play Wartune, though I easily could.

Dang, i have the same processor and was hoping more ram would help but i guess even 12 gig isn't the answer. will there ever be fixes to the lag issues in this game? I can't imagine they're retaining too many new players once they see how much lag is in the server. It cant make a very good first impression.

Comment

I know what you are saying and where you are coming from. Have you tried disabling skill effects and things of that nature? While it will not stop the flood of criticals and such as that from hitting the screen, I have found disabling as much as possible effect wise has helped me with the lag at least a little bit in the arena.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            I know what you are saying and where you are coming from. Have you tried disabling skill effects and things of that nature? While it will not stop the flood of criticals and such as that from hitting the screen, I have found disabling as much as possible effect wise has helped me with the lag at least a little bit in the arena.
            Originally posted by cody6051 View Post

Nope, he totes didn't try that.

Comment

my team just gets rid of those laggers when we do arena and tok. The lag isnt worth it and I hope other will remove those laggers when doing arena also.
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

It may not be lag. There are twice as many characters taking actions and sylph points are gained at the same rate as before. I get an average of 2-3 skills before sylph mode. Once the eudaemon die off, I don't have to wait as long for my turn, and get more time for skills before I can transform again. I notice eudaemon also mess up timing of "fast" skills like rune and transform. Generally, the more players are still alive, the longer I have to wait even for "fast" skills.

Taking off eudaemon doesn't let you cast skills faster than the opposing team, even when they have their eudaemon on. Everyone gets to use skills a little faster because its 8 vs 4 rather than 8 vs 8.

I notice the lag increase comes from more stuff to load and more damage numbers filling the screen. In general, if the eudaemon doesn't live long enough to cast useful skills, you're better off taking it off.

Comment

Most people have stopped doing arena for the those reason. I'm sure everyone has tried to clear this and that, refresh every two seconds, etc ... In the end it just lags. Developers, R2, Kabam, whoever really are doing anything about it. So you either go or don't. I have chosen not to go, plus it is one less hour or so on this game at a specific time. Unfortunately for the players, there really are no good or permanent solutions for this other than fix the coding. If there are, please let everyone know. So far what most have suggest last about two secs and it goes right back to where it is.

Thank you.

Comment

Yes please fix the lag, after every time I fight a team with eudaemon I have to refresh my browser

Comment

is eudaemon the problem or the damage message ?
                      for me, it's when a player or a eudaemon attack with an aoe. the damage is everywhere on screen and the browser is like frozen
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        Nope, he totes didn't try that.
                        Rest my case on automated responses from R2.

Comment

Well...if they lag you so much, dont use them? should get only 3/4ths of the lag then, if the opposing team still uses them...and if they make a difference between win/loss at this point, you likely would not have won anyway...

Comment

The lag is miserable, but the big delay between skills is just a factor of having 24 different actors, potentially. 8 players, 8 eudaemons, 8 sylphs (only every other round, but still). It takes time to allow skills to cast, so there's just no way around it. Unless they do something smart, like take out eudaemons from arena, but when have they ever done something smart? Going from 3 to 4 players in arena was pretty stupid to begin with, but that was only a 33% increase, while eudaemons are more like double.

If eudaemons ever can do something like awakening, that will make it completely unplayable, since everything has to stop when anyone is awakening or de-awakening.

Comment

I get so much lag so I can puri, chaos rune... then I can actually awaken before chaos rune comes off xD

So yeah, not doing arena much anymore. Only when I gotta renew my medallion life time.

Comment

Working...
                              X