Basic Dimension PVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Dimension PVP

ive been trying to ask around what the compensation package for basic dim is. No one seems to know. So i thought of a theory.

Dimension PvP doesnt happen for basic dimensions. Anyone have counter proof of this?
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    ive been trying to ask around what the compensation package for basic dim is. No one seems to know. So i thought of a theory.

Dimension PvP doesnt happen for basic dimensions. Anyone have counter proof of this?
    Oh it does happen for basic dimensions. I entered someone else's basic dimension. But still unsure of the compensation.

Comment

I am not sure myself either, however, I know if you abandon a dimension there will be no compensation and I believe the compensation will not happen until the dimension is depleted/expired. If I have been misinformed I know someone will come along and correct me, but that's pretty much what I know so far. So if you've been invaded hang in there.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X