Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List

I think that it would be a good idea to post reasons why we wont buy balens, why we stopped buying balens, and what we are dissatisfy with.

1)Cust service would not return me the 800 balens i lost in a bug (they do not compensate players for what they lose from an in-game error)
    2)Things that should'nt cost balens cost balens
    3)Shop prices are over priced, things are way more expensive then they should be

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    I think that it would be a good idea to post reasons why we wont buy balens, why we stopped buying balens, and what we are dissatisfy with.

1)Cust service would not return me the 800 balens i lost in a bug (they do not compensate players for what they lose from an in-game error)
    2)Things that should'nt cost balens cost balens
    3)Shop prices are over priced, things are way more expensive then they should be
    clap clap someone posted this
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      clap clap someone posted this
      Yup, i thought it would be nice if the game produces hear from players why they wont invest anymore time or money into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
        Yup, i thought it would be nice if the game produces hear from players why they wont invest anymore time or money into the game.
        Good to know
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X