Classic typical post about server merge S586 Dark prison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic typical post about server merge S586 Dark prison

I don't know the way you may choose whether you need to make a merge on servers or who takes the last call etc but i got so many friends left the game... I feel i am in top 20 because all others left game (which is true) and slowly talk with more ppl that want it too. Not only it makes bad to your economy but makes the ppl hate the game even if they are freeloaders.
    And one small advice out of this matter i believe as an economologist. Trying to put away freeloaders in order to have less server problems and generally less expenses, makes the ones who pay become gods in front of those who don't. That makes them leave and antagonism drops! Noone sees balenators as gods of this game cause there are only balenators. Balenators nature is to want to be the best so they like see others awing with their items etc... If you loose your crowed, you are no more a king... If they lost the freeloaders, they feel only that the one who pays the most is the winner. But a balenator started paying cause he had fun and was winning and not cause he wanted to spare his money with you. So if a balenator feels he is only here to pay in order to keep having fun, he looses the fun from the balenators who win him and this thing makes him don't want to play if this is an endless game of who pays the most cause he ends up always loosing from higher balenators and noone pays him any attention cause freeloaders leave the game. That means if you don't try to make this more ballanced game, you will loose your game and you already loose much more money than you could have earned as i believe. Thank you! Hope you read it twice before you leave it and i know it is economic crisys and you need to find a way to make money someway to survive...

R2 does what 7road says (or whoever this "developer" is)

if 7road says go commit suicide, R2 will commit suicide. R2 has no balls. I thought R2 are greedy idiots who only cares for money, but the fact is they only want 7road big fat ducks. They need to eat them, as their source of life.

This is pretty much what is happening, and R2 wartune is going down. It might take long cuz they established a huge playerbase before, but the population is definitely dropping.
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
      R2 does what 7road says (or whoever this "developer" is)

if 7road says go commit suicide, R2 will commit suicide. R2 has no balls. I thought R2 are greedy idiots who only cares for money, but the fact is they only want 7road big fat ducks. They need to eat them, as their source of life.

This is pretty much what is happening, and R2 wartune is going down. It might take long cuz they established a huge playerbase before, but the population is definitely dropping.
      "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to kevs926 again." :P
      Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
      Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
      Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
      Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

7 road is like the manufacturer, R2 is the supplier(shop) so 7 road is the big boss and dictates whatever the shop receives

The products used to be nice, now they lost their charm, the services are another bad joke and only the (cashers) not sure what they should be called survive.

The shop has lost its popularity due to the above reason hence many people are ditching it

Not sure what tomorrow will bring; shop will be closed down and manufacturer switches to other more lucrative products;shop does the same;it's all business
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

One thing for sure about shop or hot events etc is that i know many games in this world that successed and many ppl said good words as an overview about the game. Games are categorized in pay to win and pay to buy. I understand that this game bases its incomes in the pay to win factor but it tries to displease the free players in order to not indictable the game. But my question will be the same in the end, how does the king (balenator) without his people feel? Is he a king of himself? Nop. A king will go fight other kings to be the king of the kings or will go to find ppl in order to be their king. And to end with the king thing, a king that can't win no matter how much he tries(pays), how long do you think he will keep trying? That means that 50% or more of balenators are leaving the game. The shop lost its popularity because company itself wanted to displease ppl (freeloaders) in order to leave with this way too so unless they change strategy, this game will only go worse no matter how conservative strategy they may try to take cause of our times. I just want my game to be the game that every ppl in this earth plays and have ppl who support with real arguments against those who want to ditch the game. Now all ppl ditch the game because game itself wants it even those who ditch it are balenators... (sorry for the verbalization)

Comment

Guys , guys guys, jeez.

I am going to defend R2.
            As you know these games are MMORPG, f2p/p2w. Consequently we as players are from all around the world. On my server in LOA Drake is from Romania, Heroin is from Argentina, and I am from Canada, to name a few. We as gamers come from many different cultures. Consequently we all have different values we bring to this table of online gaming. What is fair to me might be totally unfair to someone else. R2 struggles with this on a daily basis. These games are based on the Chinese model and culture, and work well and succeed there, but in Europe and North America, we have different cultures. R2 attempts to bridge the gap so to speak and modify the Chinese model for our benefit. It is like the ci model in business (continuous improvement). So I am willing to cut them some slack and let them do their job. I am sure no one at R2 wakes up in the morning and says :How many people can I **** off today. So in closing, let them do their jobs peeps.

Comment

There is nothing different about the Chinese model compared to the European one other than the GREED involved.

Anyone want to tell me why Chinese servers set their cost of balens far lower than the Euro guys? And why their items cost less in balens, kicking the Euro players in the guts even harder.

R2 is GREEDY. And any of their subsequent actions have not done anything to dispel this basic premise, from their lack of customer support, outright belligerence, and, as many have noted, events and updates designed to kill off non-cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                Anyone want to tell me why Chinese servers set their cost of balens far lower than the Euro guys? And why their items cost less in balens, kicking the Euro players in the guts even harder.
                It's simple, wartune* is based on US where the income per capita is significantly higher than Chinese. Why not ask why Big Mac in china only cost 2.5$?

*in china, the original name is Shenqu, which translated into Divine Comedy. This game also goes with different names in other publisher than P-City's affiliates.
                Last edited by Arlad; 05-04-2015, 08:36 AM.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Still translates to greedy. Add a massive dash of envy.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    Still translates to greedy. Add a massive dash of envy.
                    of course. greed is human nature, afterall.
                    however i think r2's greatest sin is sloth. they know that the game full of bugs, many complaint from the players, but they choose not to act because they still earn the money either way.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Guys, I am still defending R2

We must remember, Youzu owns the game and GTArcade the devs is wholly owned by Youzu. Youzu and Google just entered into a jbp a few days ago so maybe the pressure is off and they can get back to work...

Comment

Originally posted by 99sammy View Post
                        Guys, I am still defending R2

We must remember, Youzu owns the game and GTArcade the devs is wholly owned by Youzu. Youzu and Google just entered into a jbp a few days ago so maybe the pressure is off and they can get back to work...
                        dude, this is wartune, not LoA.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          dude, this is wartune, not LoA.
                          sry,
                          then in your case 7road, but all the games in here have the same model. That model is tweaked by the devs to extend the shelf life of the product. The attention the devs, in this case 7road, give to mergers and or bug repairs is site sensitive. What I mean by that is, lets say the European servers bring in as an example, 500k per month revenue and the US servers bring in 5M per month in revenues, then all the devs time will be spent on merging, and conducting repairs on the US servers and the European servers will be ignored by the devs. R2 struggles with this on a weekly basis.
                          Last edited by 99sammy; 05-09-2015, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Men it is not our bussiness to say if R2 is greedy or not! We choose to play this game so at least we can respect the fact they want to make money from it and either pay much, pay less or pay nothing and take what we want. We can say the game with logical arguments whether we believe they must change something or not but they say the last word and the last word will have to do with whether they will earn more money or not! This game did not start to make ppl have only fun and play free. I personally believe ppl who have fun against the games when they got to pay for personel etc, are scums... Every business in the world though got a dilemma when trying to sell a product. Will we try to go for maximum earnings and higher risk of failure or we go for safe and happier ppl but less earnings? No matter what R2 chooses we will either let the game or continue to play if ti still makes us happy! My only advice to R2 is that they try to make ppl happier in order to have a brighter future. Even though ppl themselves are greedy and no matter what you may give them they will never be happy enough, you can at least find a balance between R2 earnings and people's mood in order to survive. What i believe though is that some things R2 does, makes them loose more money than they earn. Cause the happier a human is with something, the more he will pay to have it...

Comment

Working...
                            X