sky trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sky trail

fix the damnzz sky trail 470k br still can't pass it she kills me without having life left but i see 300k+ people pass it
    stop asking people for money start fixing this game for once

Originally posted by oekyl View Post
    fix the damnzz sky trail 470k br still can't pass it she kills me without having life left but i see 300k+ people pass it
    You know sky trail is about strategy not power/fake BRs
    Am guessing it's 3'5 so try Dark sylph+Dark Dims;if that fails then you can whine some more,sit back and improve on your toon
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

I am passing skytrail with lowest br at each level on my serer. Feel proud.

Comment

Originally posted by oekyl View Post
        Can you tell me what level/tier boss you are at? is it boss level 1/10 it it boss level 2/10? Would it be boss level 3/5? The more information the easier to help you. Also what kind of gear set, stats, skills, resistance, sylph and all are you using? I know I'd love to help you beat it, but I need more information then just a battle rating.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I'm new, what is dark dims? Is it the resistance you gain in dimension?

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
            I'm new, what is dark dims? Is it the resistance you gain in dimension?
            Dark dimension; used to be worthwhile until it turns to PVP madness
            You get resistance per floor cleared
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

maybe they pass it before r2 disable speed reduction in sky trail
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                maybe they pass it before r2 disable speed reduction in sky trail
                nah, i doubt it.
                however, i think about the other nerf. many people passed sky trail easily when the dimension bonus wasnt nerfed like now. i remember having 1000+ res without any lvl 7 crystal.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ST is half power & half luck. Most stats don't play much significance in there. To me, the only things that matter seemed to be dps & timing. I'm a knight so dps race is tough for me. I know it well when I needed 40% more hit powers & sylph almost twice BR as the freebie archer I had, who also beat the same stage with only half my BR. Both used same sylph & both did without help from dimension buffs. Obviously, the archer tried 50+ times on the same stage while I took only 2 tries, so maybe I don't really need to be 2x her BR to beat same stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    Can you tell me what level/tier boss you are at? is it boss level 1/10 it it boss level 2/10? Would it be boss level 3/5? The more information the easier to help you. Also what kind of gear set, stats, skills, resistance, sylph and all are you using? I know I'd love to help you beat it, but I need more information then just a battle rating.
                    lol, 470k BR stuck at stage1-10? rofl made me laugh just thinking about it
                    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                    ~
                    Server: s481
                    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                    Lvl80: Class Adv
                    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                    Guild:Heroes
                    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

I've actually seen it JrEVIL.. which has made me laugh as well, so I try not to assume as thats just asking for trouble. However, I can tell you that the dimension bonuses are counting and have helped me gain several bosses in the never ending sky trails. Also having resistance crystals in the type of your sylph as well as the boss you are fighting will help you doubly. I would love to know just how close you are getting though.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                      X