Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can Non Cash Users Reach Top 10?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Non Cash Users Reach Top 10?

I'm new to the game start playing in the new servers.

The highest lvl in our server is lvl 36 for now and they are heavy cash users.

All the players in top 10 are cash users.

Is there any way for a poor guy like reach top 10 later in the game.

I'm lvl 32 for now, without any VIP or exp bonuses.
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

no. it happens only in new server cuz everyone still leveling up, n probably one of non casher can stay at top atm.
    but now, temple of ibalize btw, old server, i doubt theres a free player who stay at top ten, even top 50. maybe 100.
    VIP gives bonus xp, ull mostlikely cant keep up with VIP player in term of leveling.
    balen user aka casher will have easier time to gain daru or gold cuz they can convert it. plus balen revive at WB.
    this game is P2W (maybe im wrong but this is the fact). money does matter. ^^
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

So, Ill be quitting the game soon.

This game is so much base on cash.
      Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
      Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
      Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

I don't spend a lot every few weeks I throw in 5 to 10$ mostly for extra crypt keys (once you beat 100 everytime its worth it) and I stay in the top 5 really easy.

Comment

Top ten isn't too impossible for noncashers.

Top three on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
            i doubt theres a free player who stay at top ten, even top 50. maybe 100.
            I'm on S9, quite old server, top level player is 60 at the moment, with most active players in 45-55 range, and there are a few players in the top 10 arena ranking that didnt spent a penny. Nothing at all. VIP definately gives an edge, but its not a need. There is nothing forced to be bought in this game. Cashers pay by choice, not by need. I can provide screenshot of the said players if need be.
            Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
            Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
            Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
            Weak warrior

Comment

im from s15. currently lvl 55 knight and rank 13

i didn't spend a dime.

you dont need to spend. you just need to be active and finish all the quest....

like this person below says. vip users has the edge but they are not god.

i can kill the rank 1 in our server who is a full cash player.

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
              I'm on S9, quite old server, top level player is 60 at the moment, with most active players in 45-55 range, and there are a few players in the top 10 arena ranking that didnt spent a penny. Nothing at all. VIP definately gives an edge, but its not a need. There is nothing forced to be bought in this game. Cashers pay by choice, not by need. I can provide screenshot of the said players if need be.

Comment

yep lvl 55 knight here also no socket rods for me but i was sitting at 1 at 3am when i went to sleep cause i cant stay up till 5am but i ended up getting paid for 11th and its same every 3 days for me im always in top 20 but from what im hearing about wings are balens only and a player with wings will kill a noncasher 10 levels higher i will probally not be in top 20 after patch
                Last edited by lance137; 11-12-2012, 12:00 AM.
                Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

yup. work hard, online everyday, do cata, dungeon, arena, BG, in every possible way. just require hefty amount of time. if u can attend it all, maybe u can.
                  but.... dont forget about server merge (if happen). this will be a difficult challenge for free player.
                  n the latest upcoming update (wings n mount).. brace for impact guys ^^
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by R25178949 View Post
                    I'm new to the game start playing in the new servers.

The highest lvl in our server is lvl 36 for now and they are heavy cash users.

All the players in top 10 are cash users.

Is there any way for a poor guy like reach top 10 later in the game.

I'm lvl 32 for now, without any VIP or exp bonuses.
                    YES YOU CAN. See here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ok-to-be-here-)

Comment

Originally posted by R23070836 View Post
                      And the thread is deleted
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Yes non casher can get in the top 10 but u will not get the top spot with casher playing

Comment

You mean top BR ? no , i can't

but

Top 1 Arena rewards ? yes , i can
                          Top 1 WB ? yes , i can
                          Top 1 honor, BG ? yes , i can
                          Top 1 Astral value ? yes, i can

TheRock, Knight, Lv 54, non-casher
                          [S8] Forest of Doom

Comment

Top 10 no, I never paid for anything yet. On S1, highest I can get is 27, didn't have a screenshot but this was me level 50 at rank 30:
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                            X