Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

How many people have left wartune since the last patch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    The statement " free players NEED to be rewarded for their hard work" is lame as it is.

    So because im vip and paid a few in the past, I dont need rewards?
    Explain hard work for me, right now all the free riders are asking me for help running EF or wilds bosses, so tell me what hard work had brought them so far?
    Hell, I could make a dayjob out of it just helping out.
    Seems to me that their hard work is just spamming higher br's for help hoping they're and getting carried.

    I don't disagree with your post, we all need stuff, but its not just free players who need stuff, or put time and afford into this game.
    So that particular statement kinda ticks me off a bit.

    A free player is just the same as an extreme casher that has quit the game, they have no value for r2
    Non-VIPs are the lowest bar so everyone gets those rewards, nothing to do with cashing. We need some carrots too, not just sticks, epic stick, super stick, legendary stick.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

    Comment


    • #32
      As of today, I am one of those people who is leaving Wartune.

      Comment


      • #33
        I the server that i am currently on, three people have stop playing that were in the top 100. I'm not sure what the total population of the server that i am on. Still, that is three less.

        Writing in these forums if contructive is very useful. I do think that R2/whoever do listen and read these forums, no what they choose to act on is a different matter.

        Example. R2/whoever put event chest back into the events, so if we can give R2/whoever information as to where it hurts their revenue, I do belive they will change items.

        It is a business which has to be a consideration; however, once you give a customer something and them take it back with no real reason is just bad.

        With people leaving, i do agree it is harder to find people to run with, especially with the new Element NM version. Running with different people you really do need specifc BR and resistance, which a lot don't have.

        If you do stay in this game long enough, you will get all the stuff mostly for free. Though for those who are new and came in a little later. You will always behind. There are items that no longer appear that other have recived that are not currently available. Certian titles, mounts and clothing (Apollo) are not offered anymore due to HoF events. I'm sure they will be add at some point and time.

        Though I must comment. There is only so much you can do to get stronger, without putting in money. As stated above you can get stuff for free eventually if you are lucky and wait long enough. If people who once "cashed" and don't any longer, then those who "don't cash" and stay on long enough will "catch up". There is no toon gym where you can actually practice and get stronger.

        That was off topic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Samureye View Post
          I the server that i am currently on, three people have stop playing that were in the top 100. I'm not sure what the total population of the server that i am on. Still, that is three less.

          Writing in these forums if contructive is very useful. I do think that R2/whoever do listen and read these forums, no what they choose to act on is a different matter.

          Example. R2/whoever put event chest back into the events, so if we can give R2/whoever information as to where it hurts their revenue, I do belive they will change items.

          It is a business which has to be a consideration; however, once you give a customer something and them take it back with no real reason is just bad.

          With people leaving, i do agree it is harder to find people to run with, especially with the new Element NM version. Running with different people you really do need specifc BR and resistance, which a lot don't have.

          If you do stay in this game long enough, you will get all the stuff mostly for free. Though for those who are new and came in a little later. You will always behind. There are items that no longer appear that other have recived that are not currently available. Certian titles, mounts and clothing (Apollo) are not offered anymore due to HoF events. I'm sure they will be add at some point and time.

          Though I must comment. There is only so much you can do to get stronger, without putting in money. As stated above you can get stuff for free eventually if you are lucky and wait long enough. If people who once "cashed" and don't any longer, then those who "don't cash" and stay on long enough will "catch up". There is no toon gym where you can actually practice and get stronger.

          That was off topic
          Samureye, I agree with you. I have been playing since July 2012. I am a level 68 mage right now, and I am still not vary powerful (I have about 70,000 br). I never have (and never will) cash in on this game. I got frustrated with three big facts since this patch. One, I can no longer beat a boss in dimension (I used to be able to kill water, fire, and wind bosses with no problem, now I can't even get past stage one in any of them), hell I can't even kill the little goblin treasure thief, only things I can kill are regular monsters and Yaros. Two, is the farm. It is difficult to navigate, and it is laggy, everytime I try to revive an animal and then milk and feed it, it takes about 5 to 10 seconds before the command executes. I think the bond fire event is useless, and I think their are better ways to get mount whips and sylph prizes than using the farm in this way. Last, events now rotate, such as jewel hunt and fishing. I prefer that they did not do that. That was a good source of getting free things for non cashers. Now you have to wait a month for each one to come. In addition to these additions, they never fixed the lag, in fact I think it got worse, and they still have that stupid clothing syntheses link over top of some things like the guild button and mount button, making it hard to click on them. They never fix things with new patches, and just make stupid changes without thinking how it will change the play for the worse.

          Comment


          • #35
            So many ppl quit mine server just because 3 years old server ( server merge? its something food ?), lame events ( only money events for players who have gambling problem)
            They add all the time new items ( take too much space and over half items what we got, low lvl players example dont need those at all ). LAG.. so many says blame the lag ur connection, internet speed or computer ( 100 mega connection with new pc and i'll try to do example arena = mission imposible ). Just thinking what they smoke? This game is not same what like a couple years ago.. Funny,good ( events r much better than these days) and addictive! This is still good game if u heard what players want! True fact we check everyday ocean server next day events to hoping we got " new good event/s" but we got only ****, so many r tired/bored for this..

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by NinjaTeg View Post
              . I have been playing since July 2012. I am a level 68 mage
              Camper and mage, I don't like both

              Comment


              • #37
                Camping because I wanted to increase my BR before I hit 70. I was trying to get level 60 gear to go legendary, trying to upgrade my Astros (not only leveling them up, but trying to get enough star points to upgrade them to holy status), and trying to get all three of my sylphs into purple quality before I continue leveling up.

                Comment


                • #38
                  No one from our server left, due to the patch. It actually changed a lot of peoples minds that were thinking of quitting. What is causing them to leave is the hot events. They are strictly (unbound) balen events that only cashers can participate in. What made the game fun for everyone last year and the year before that was saving your goodies and looking forward to the scheduled monthly events that all could participate in.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    It always sucks when only handful can participate in events. Before it's understandable if we're not strong/smart enough,
                    now we can't do events because we're simply not rich enough. There is no more competition anymore but our wallet size.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      true. we can adapt to patch change, but not in spendings. even heavy cashers are upset that they have to spend more than usual.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                        It always sucks when only handful can participate in events. Before it's understandable if we're not strong/smart enough,
                        now we can't do events because we're simply not rich enough. There is no more competition anymore but our wallet size.
                        In such case can we even call Wartune a game? Is it a game at all if it no longer involves skill, luck, etc. and is all about money?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Not enough info for any 1 server tp hive exact numbers as people vome and go daily with no real reason or make toon dont like play style and never return which is true for all of us if you dont like a game why continue to play it??

                          But for the sake of this thread i'll add..

                          The server and all merged with S351 (usa east) has lost about 70 or so but unsure if alts or not.
                          IGN: Muramasa
                          Server: #351 -Snowcrest
                          Guild: Saintz
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
                          Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

                          ____________
                          Siggy. #1
                          ____________
                          May "Courage" lead you to "Wisdom".
                          May "wisdom" guilde you to "Power".
                          May you have the the "Power" to protect the peace of the land.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            true. we can adapt to patch change, but not in spendings. even heavy cashers are upset that they have to spend more than usual.
                            if the spender events gave good rewards & actually made cashers feel like god, they would have shown their wallet again & again.
                            but issue is that even the casher event rewards are a bleaK, which upsets a lot of people who are willing to buy fun with money.

                            i don't consider myself a casher nor crave to reach the top, but i don't care about a few thousand bucks if that's something i really like & feel like i must get it.
                            but now i don't even renew vip & merely chat & farm a little each day, watching my fake br to approach 7 figures (& doing it for free) but not use it for anything at all (not going to bother with getting artifact or halidom).
                            is this like hospice for a toon? i hope not, but it seems like it is.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X