Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How many people have left wartune since the last patch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This here give slightly more data
    Could be accurate or not,mostly not sure
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

our guild lost 5-6 people, the other guilds, dont know...

Comment

I'm on my way out the door. I had a little break when my internet was down for a few days and man it was great. Not having to be on at certain times, not having to stay on for 6 hours+ to complete daily requirements or even collect login-time events. I dunno, it gave me a sense of freedom I haven't felt in a long time, it was downright enlightening.

So my reasons for quitting are indeed directly related to this latest patch, but mainly just because I don't have time for all the new **** they keep putting in. The increased lag from Eudamons is a big part of it as well, I tried to play on my laptop at a friend's while my internet was down and the game has become completely unplayable on it (ie. about 5 FPS during fights, even with skill effects off. LoL my teammates during mpd runs were a full two turns ahead of me).

Anywho, all I'm doing in game right now is my daily MPD's with my teammates until the end of next week, when I take a work vacation. Then, hopefully, I'll be gone for good. Next winter will be the true test on that statement, I'll need to find a better/free'er time-waster game by then.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          Issue is that free players need to get rewarded for their hard work
          That is a bull statement.

Comment

It's stunning to me how bad this game got with the last patch. So many people leaving and not worth playing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              And why?

Comment

today was the last straw. the lag has made the game unplayable.
                I ran ToK Easy with 3 others. They're all yelling for me to attack.
                funny thing is, I am. I click the skill, and 30-45 seconds later, it procs. When I go sylph mode, I am lucky to get 1 attack in before I have to go back to character mode- and you can forget about waiting to just hit with my delphic. The sylph rage(or whatever it is) runs out normally, even though the CD timer ticks off 1 game second for every 5-10 real seconds.

and yes, I clear cache, update flash, sacrifice 7 virgins weekly to the lag gods, and all the other **** they say to try. I run it on chrome and firefox to equal pathetic results. I play other games, and have no issues what-so-ever.

thank you for making me aware of what publishers to avoid in the future. never again. if it's a choice between play a 7road game, and lose a body part, I'll lose the body part, even if it's my strombolli.
                If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  I disagree, if they don't encourage the free players, then those players quit, and then that disrupts teams, leading to more quits, and eventually everything falls apart. Also, anything that benefits free players benefits everyone, so all players with the possible exception of the major cashers will feel deprived. I know I feel like the events lately have been spectacularly stingy - eudaemon signets feel like an insult. I've stopped recharging, and I don't expect to start spending again any time soon, with all the poor decisions the devs have been making (dimension "pvp", supercharged lag in arena, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                    funny thing is, I am. I click the skill, and 30-45 seconds later, it procs. When I go sylph mode, I am lucky to get 1 attack in before I have to go back to character mode- and you can forget about waiting to just hit with my delphic. The sylph rage(or whatever it is) runs out normally, even though the CD timer ticks off 1 game second for every 5-10 real seconds.

and yes, I clear cache, update flash, sacrifice 7 virgins weekly to the lag gods, and all the other **** they say to try. I run it on chrome and firefox to equal pathetic results. I play other games, and have no issues what-so-ever.

thank you for making me aware of what publishers to avoid in the future. never again. if it's a choice between play a 7road game, and lose a body part, I'll lose the body part, even if it's my strombolli.
                    That's pretty bad. A couple things you might try if you haven't given up completely yet:
                    Use Chrome with the plugin FRQc, and set the quality to Low - helps a fair amount with all the stupid overdone clothes and other persistent animations
                    Get the team to rest their eudaemons, if they're not critical to finishing tok
                    Shrink the screen (zoom out in the browser) to make the game window really small. That can make a massive difference if you shrink it down enough. I used to be nearly unable to move in amethyst mine when running on my laptop, but doing that I could actually get around OK.

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post

They lied about being virgins

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                        They lied about being virgins
                        nah, they're from comic con. it's almost guaranteed.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                          That's pretty bad. A couple things you might try if you haven't given up completely yet:
                          Use Chrome with the plugin FRQc, and set the quality to Low - helps a fair amount with all the stupid overdone clothes and other persistent animations
                          Get the team to rest their eudaemons, if they're not critical to finishing tok
                          Shrink the screen (zoom out in the browser) to make the game window really small. That can make a massive difference if you shrink it down enough. I used to be nearly unable to move in amethyst mine when running on my laptop, but doing that I could actually get around OK.
                          yup. done and done. Tried the FRQc, on all possible setting and qualities. Turned off animations and skill effects in game. stopped playing in full screen mode. That kinda worked well until the update before this one. Basically look at the middle of the battlefield and can't see anyone...
                          was easier to just pull the plug and move on with my life. Got some sun today and did a little real gardening. I actually got to talk to a real person today, too. I'm going to have to find other activities to fill the newly found 6 hours every day.Tomorrow, I'll binge-watch Daredevil.
                          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                            I disagree, if they don't encourage the free players, then those players quit, and then that disrupts teams, leading to more quits, and eventually everything falls apart. Also, anything that benefits free players benefits everyone, so all players with the possible exception of the major cashers will feel deprived. I know I feel like the events lately have been spectacularly stingy - eudaemon signets feel like an insult. I've stopped recharging, and I don't expect to start spending again any time soon, with all the poor decisions the devs have been making (dimension "pvp", supercharged lag in arena, etc.)
                            The statement " free players NEED to be rewarded for their hard work" is lame as it is.

So because im vip and paid a few in the past, I dont need rewards?
                            Explain hard work for me, right now all the free riders are asking me for help running EF or wilds bosses, so tell me what hard work had brought them so far?
                            Hell, I could make a dayjob out of it just helping out.
                            Seems to me that their hard work is just spamming higher br's for help hoping they're and getting carried.

I don't disagree with your post, we all need stuff, but its not just free players who need stuff, or put time and afford into this game.
                            So that particular statement kinda ticks me off a bit.

A free player is just the same as an extreme casher that has quit the game, they have no value for r2

Comment

i understand what you mean. but with the way you word it, people will misunderstood you and think you are arrogant or something.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                i understand what you mean. but with the way you word it, people will misunderstood you and think you are arrogant or something.
                                Oh well, won't be long for I'll either quit or be a free rider myself.
                                Just as so many others i stopped recharging after the continues string of insulting " events" .

I got they wanted to give the 1k rechargers a head start on things to spend the 1k on , can't think of any other reason for the recent event structure, but I'ts like this for way too long.
                                I really looked forward to the last patch, but it has actually made me losing interest at a higher speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X