Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people have left wartune since the last patch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people have left wartune since the last patch?

I'm sure that I will never receive this information and there are similar threads, though does not answer this specific question. How many people have left the server/game since the last patch? Is it a direct reflection of the new patch? Or where people thinking about quitting and this was a good reason. Other threads have given reasons, but no number statics to see. Just looking for the numbers.

Thank you.

42 or close enough
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Let me refine. Based on the number of people in a/your guild, how many have left. Example Kabam Server 4 Guild Lostsouls has 100 active members (not alts) and 5 left due to patch.

Thank you

Comment

around 2/3 ppl left or more in my guild
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

too much ppl left due to the last update, crappy event and lag...

Comment

Originally posted by Samureye View Post
            I'm sure that I will never receive this information and there are similar threads, though does not answer this specific question. How many people have left the server/game since the last patch? Is it a direct reflection of the new patch? Or where people thinking about quitting and this was a good reason. Other threads have given reasons, but no number statics to see. Just looking for the numbers.

Thank you.
            Close to infinity
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

I left but still trolling forum out of habit, soon that will die of too I am happy to say.

Comment

lots of people i know suddenly has "personality change" in my server.

in case it's not clear enough, it means they quit and give their toon to someone else.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

If events stay like this, I for sure wont play much longer.
                  Never cared to pay a bit, but getting nothing without is just not my kind of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                    If events stay like this, I for sure wont play much longer.
                    Never cared to pay a bit, but getting nothing without is just not my kind of fun.
                    once again, you spoke what's in my mind.
                    +1
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

2 weeks ago, I still saw 20% guild population online (including AFK) & some 90% had logged in within 7 days. Now...only 10% online & 25% had logged in within 7 days. We had to keep a sister guild for lesser active people who didn't login at least once a week. Now that sister guild has only GM & 1 player logged in within the past 7 days. I don't know how many had left game, but 2 weeks ago I got like 1M gold per campfire but now...400k at most. 60% gone maybe.

Comment

Issue is that free players need to get rewarded for their hardwork, currently it feels like they only reward you if you are willing to throw your wallet at them.

I think 1 have quitted in our guild, can't be 100% sure. One returned tho, so no lost except in br And yes, I've been thinking of quitting, but mostly cause it's so hard to find a team. Not like 1-1.5 years ago you just had to fast invite, and the room was full in 20sec

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                          Not like 1-1.5 years ago you just had to fast invite, and the room was full in 20sec
                          My server didn't have such luxury since like a year ago, shortly before the first revamp. Now, after 2 revamps, we are basically a ghost server with only a few actives who still play daily. Even more sickening is that recent hot world chats are mostly verba fights between people with colliding dimensions. Maybe we shall thank them for spicing up the server with drama. lol

Comment

They need to fix lag with any kind of eudaemon involved, stop with the recharge and spender events everyday, add gold and daru for eudaemon damage in WB. For the least.

Comment

The purpose of this thread is to show R2/whoever that people are leaving this game, with hard data (hard to get) and things need the change a little. Players have all ready expressed their concerns. Though I do see R2/whoever point in telling who really plays, when so many people have 2-3 alternates. Though it is a like the chicken and the egg, people would not have to create alts if there were people playing.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X