Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A quick question about the Epic Spender event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick question about the Epic Spender event

Hello all! I was wondering. If I buy the griffin wings and a chest box from the "hot" tab in shop, would that count towards this?
    Has anyone purchased from the hot shop and it contributed to the 2000? I'm worried because it says limited packs are excluded. Are these limited packs?
    Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_35.png
Views:	1
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	1772044

They are not suppose to, since they count as a limited pack. I haven't spent anything in a very long time though so I cannot give you a definite answer though I think it's a pretty safe answer .
    S211 Tamera
    992k br
    I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

Originally posted by aihoshu View Post
      They are not suppose to, since they count as a limited pack. I haven't spent anything in a very long time though so I cannot give you a definite answer though I think it's a pretty safe answer .
      ok Thank you!
      I think the best idea is to just buy the main wings in shop then like a sylph atoll transporter.

Comment

they work everything in hot shop works except for the sales you see on the right hand side when you open it in the little highlighted box there and flah sales dont count either

Comment

I can tell you, I have purchased from the hot shop before (I've bought the event boxes) and it has counted for spender events, big spender and epic spender. So I hope that can at least help sort things out. Things though like the group purchase and flash shop won't count as they are special and have a limitation.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X