Jewel hunt mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel hunt mount

Okay i know i am not the only one thinking this but how the heck are we to get the mount now from jewel hunt? it was bad enough before when it took 70 of the shards and free best you can hope for is 2 shards a day if you make it to 700 points each day meaning you were still looking at 35 days. now with jewel hunt only 1 week a month that means 5 weeks to get if lucky which now means 5 mounts to get a mount that last 7 days. so rly you can only get this mount 2x a year come on the mount is not that great.

what do you all think lower the cost or make this mount last longer?

Lets let LagTune know what we think with this mount and how unfair it is.
    CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
    name RubyRed
    type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
    Name gippal .........Name backlash
    Type Mage ...........Type Archer

I think this is indeed an interesting suggestion. To be honest I had forgotten all about the mount here. Two of the mini games have mounts tied to them, the jewel hunt has a temporary mount and the underground palace has a permanent one. While in the mean time it may take more time to make either mount, I do hope that they would give a consideration to at least a slight reduction in cost for the jewel hunt mount as its seventy shards and as the game is once every few weeks that becomes incredibly difficult. Thank you for making this suggestion and bringing it up.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

They want you to cash all the way to 7000. I think lowering the cost would be better, since you said yourself that at 70 shards cost we'd only be able to get it twice a year.
      Unless they made it permanent lolz

Also I don't think ending your statement with "the mount is not that great" helps your case lol

Comment

for 70 shards and only getting it twice a year it not great if it was +1500 stats then it would be great and worth the twice a year maybe
        name RubyRed
        type priest

Comment

I almost crafted it once, but (much like other long term goals that got nerfed right at the finish line) right before I got 70, they nerfed temp mounts to not give max attributes to add more whips anymore. Unless you just really want the BR boost for CW or maybe the next time HOF rolls around, it's completely useless now.
          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

1500 is too much considering the highest one we have is +100 with cw mount? xD

Comment

ya but if it only 2x a year 1500 not to much for 7 days
              name RubyRed
              type priest

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                1500 is too much considering the highest one we have is +100 with cw mount? xD
                If they can add this:

(on top of lv10 and 11 title)

Having one monster stats mount wouldn't be totally impossible, lol

Comment

As it is now...not sure why you would want to craft the mount anyhow

If cost were decreased to 10 or 15 or something, maybe there could be a point...but now? never

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    I think this is indeed an interesting suggestion. To be honest I had forgotten all about the mount here. Two of the mini games have mounts tied to them, the jewel hunt has a temporary mount and the underground palace has a permanent one. While in the mean time it may take more time to make either mount, I do hope that they would give a consideration to at least a slight reduction in cost for the jewel hunt mount as its seventy shards and as the game is once every few weeks that becomes incredibly difficult. Thank you for making this suggestion and bringing it up.
                    They could also turn the Jewel Hunt temporary mount into a permanent one, since now it takes ages to craft it. Would make a lot more sense.

More than tying a permanent mount to the Underground Palace and opening it twice in 6 months or so. That mount needs 25 shards AFAIR and I think I've got only 1. I'm 27 now. If things don't change, I'll get the Anteater when I'm 50.

But we can rant as much as we like, nothing will ever change, right?

Comment

UP should open every 4 weeks now also

Comment

Why do you need the jewel hunt mount? its only temporal anyway, useless...

Comment

Originally posted by CesarJ1000 View Post
                          Why do you need the jewel hunt mount? its only temporal anyway, useless...
                          thats the point before you could get every month or other month even if for a week. now we cant get it so wanting it to become not a temp mount or last longer or make it worth more something other then what it is
                          name RubyRed
                          type priest

Comment

Working...
                          X