Eudaemon Tab in Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Tab in Shop

So is it just me, or can we not use bb to buy the flame items in the eudaemon tab of the shop? From what I understand the only things you cannot buy with bb are CW wagers, VIP, Spirit Cov, and sale items. The flame items are none of those, so they should be buyable with bb, no?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-gear-upgrade
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Even for China kids the flames are not obtainable with BB, only the class specific skills. So not something I expect to be changed, ever.

Comment

heh

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Even for China kids the flames are not obtainable with BB, only the class specific skills. So not something I expect to be changed, ever.
        Well...that's lame. Not worth paying actual money for in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          heh

Well...that's lame. Not worth paying actual money for in any case.
          I imagine green, blue and maybe purple will be obtainable for free via events/event shops/exchanges/...etc in time. Orange might be casher/luck exclusive for a long time tho but yea better than nothing.

Comment

what kids need is element resist to survive pve
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

If they won't sell it to us for BB, at least make them attainable for free players. Even Moon Rock and Divinity Stones still accessible for free players via Offerings.

Comment

Originally posted by Torsida View Post
                If they won't sell it to us for BB, at least make them attainable for free players. Even Moon Rock and Divinity Stones still accessible for free players via Offerings.
                Just as a point of info, Divinity Stones (along with Moon Dust) also drop in Purgatory Maze which you can now run for free.... so we can all have 2nd evo sylphs in only a couple of years
                They can never hope to understand the source of our power...
                Ãœbermage - 2M+ - Kabam Server 19 (Euro)

Comment

Originally posted by DasUbermage View Post
                  Just as a point of info, Divinity Stones (along with Moon Dust) also drop in Purgatory Maze which you can now run for free.... so we can all have 2nd evo sylphs in only a couple of years
                  No you can't. Moon dust and divinity stone are useless since purgatory doesn't drop moon rock, it's just another way to fill inventory with junk u can't use.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                    No you can't. Moon dust and divinity stone are useless since purgatory doesn't drop moon rock, it's just another way to fill inventory with junk u can't use.
                    hahaha this tells the inconvenient truth

Comment

Working...
                    X