Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty Spaces problem for under 70's

Hello Wartune players and GM's,

I have empty spaces problem, since eudaemon uprage pack. My lvl 59 and i have to keep a lot of stuffs for next levels, but have no spaces for them and i had to sell a lot of useful stuffs. My guild vault is full, and my inventory is nearly. Maybe guild vault expansion fix our problem. Thank you for reading me and have a nice day

aw... so sweet and innocent.
    i too were this naive once.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

save balens and buy more space have a non casher on my server who is about to open the whole of the 3rd page with bound balens......

Comment

If you are running the dimensional war daily, you can easily make a good clip of bound balens there. You can also gain free bound balens for the seventeenth and twenty-sixth days of logging in each month. As of right now I know of no plans to increase vault or storage, though as a player, I sure wish for it all the time. So truly at the moment the only suggestion I could offer, is one that's already been given in that... with bound balens which are readily obtainable.. to unlock more of the backpack.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X