Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

MAJOR idea tons of Charectors and even a game idea for a whole new game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAJOR idea tons of Charectors and even a game idea for a whole new game

my examples are some weapons like "Shadow Devourer Blade" and and also multi weapon idea which is instead of just swords crossbows and staffs u can get other kinds to that maybe get negative defense but have better attk other idea a new multi dung call "Vally of Eternal Shadows" for VERY high levels 75-80 dung boss is "Kotath" (the made up charector that my name was based off of ) he hs 20k hp but 32 forms u have to kill he uses spells that u can RARELY get as drops that can be added to skills such as "Death Curse" or "Moonlight Enchant" and if u want full game idea your are gunna have to put it as my idea thus i may make $$$ of almost complete storyline and another idea is trading via markets in city where u can put items up for offer and people make offers of $$ or other items for it hope you like this

i most likely am gunna be playig wartune so just pm "BloodStrike" which is what system ive been playin on

Comment

nobody ever talk using fourms im guessing =P

Comment

O.o i like the idea exspecially putting items up for sale for other players

Comment

Originally posted by kortath View Post
          i most likely am gunna be playig wartune so just pm "BloodStrike" which is what system ive been playin on
          what server do you play on?

Comment

ikr sever 62 by the way =P

ima give up o n sever 62 so 32 now =P

other deas pm me for kortath3 server 32

not kidding pm me i have LOADS of ideas
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-16-2012, 09:49 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

does anyone even look at this <(-)>_<(-)>

Comment

ima give up i guess skrew my ides if u use u gotta ask me first r2 =P

Comment

Please stop spamming. If you have a suggestion, then post it. No one is going to hunt you down and ask for them.

Also, if you use some punctuation, people will read what you have to say. Giant block of text with no punctuation is very difficult to read, most people will pass by the thread just for that.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i did but o well nobody cares bout my ideas i guess<(-)>_<(-)>

Comment

Working...
                    X