No announcement yet.

World Prosperity (1000% exp boost)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000% exp boost would be not harmful if it were not combined with adding 50k or 100K exp to other event like soul crystal. For lvl 35 it means that one can advance to next level by consuming 1000 .
    And other question: why is 200% exp scroll sold for money if 1000% exp boost is for free ? does it make sense?
    Last edited by Pazdzioh; 05-18-2015, 03:37 AM.
    S583, Pazdzioch, Mage, lvl 35, 31k BR

Comment

Originally posted by Pazdzioh View Post
      1000% exp boost would be not harmful if it were not combined with adding 50k or 100K exp to other event like soul crystal. For lvl 35 it means that one can advance to next level by consuming 1000 .
      And other question: why is 200% exp scroll sold for money if 1000% exp boost is for free ? does it make sense?
      They mainly care about lv80s money, and lv80s have no 1000% (tho I think there is a 1000% exp scroll also now)

Comment

Originally posted by Samureye View Post
        Tree,

Funny in how it sounds, I would have to agree on helping. I don't mind helping from time to time; however, some people think it is your obligation to help them every time. Sure you can carry people through the whole MPD, but what time do you have? I am trying to play less, not more. People should form teams, or have a set group so they can all develop together. Though it is getting harder as a lot of my in game friends have stopped playing and most people do not have the same strength (BR is relative) to do the new runs effectively.

Thanks.
        On my server, we have lots of people that stopped camping and rose to level 80 advanced class. They are mostly under 200k BR and many don't even have the 70 set (60s campers, one guy was camping the 40s and went straight to 80). They are very weak and mostly unable to do any level 80 runs without stronger players to carry them. Yet, they consistently pop into rooms with runs where they are useless and expect to be carried. Some even have the gall to say "can I afk?" after they pop into the room (spire, ToK, BI, DI). I don't mind helping when I have the time, but seriously, if you're not willing to do even minimal work to help yourself, you're wasting my time and stealing a spot from a player who actually is trying to improve.

The strange thing is with all these new 80s, you'd expect lots of DI runs, lots of nirvana runs for 80 sets, and lots of arena runs. The opposite is the case. These low BRs jump into runs with stronger players, leaching off our hard work, but make no effort at all to start their own runs if the higher BRs aren't looking for a group. Some do make the effort to get runs on their own, but the end result is often dead silence (Ask for run or invite in wc and then give up after 20 - 30 min of not a soul showing up). We have all these players, and yet, as far as runs go, the server seems totally dead most days.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Is it that hard to understand that with 1000% that low levels will level fast even on SPD and other stuff like that? Or are you telling me that other quests and XP providing stuff gives materials to make equipment?

We are not talking about 80M XP to level here. We are talking a single crypt run giving 3 levels.

I wish high level tools would remember what it is like at lower levels instead of just talking down to people.
          Older players played a very different version of the game. We had no blessing wheel, no sylph, no eudaemon to help with mps. Most of us started when our servers were new; there may have been big cashers willing to help, but not many higher levels around to help with runs. We had 3 mpd attempts a day and no guaranteed payout of crystaloids or stones; it was all luck based. People often had to save up skeleton keys and do key runs to get substantial amounts of loids and stones in timely manner. Compared to that, new players have it very easy.

The only two things that make it harder for newer players is no more arena armor sets and massive xp. It is an issue because you level up far faster than you gain BR and the difficulty of mobs is based off of level. I understand that. What I don't understand is why players think this entitles them to a carry. I'll help when I have the time, but nobody is entitled to my help. The game has become more of a time sink for everyone, so I have less time than I used to for helping other players. Many others have the same issue; they are trying to cut back, they get set groups, get everything done, then vanish til the timed events they need.

Comment

Slow leveling player(slp) needs to choose good events and avoid others (good ones are those without exp). To do mpds it is good to have someone who can do all fights with mobs and slp can join only at bosses which give crystaloids and legendary stones. Also, leave mpd after beating 2nd boss (or last one before final boss). If he needs to finish mpd, he can be reinvited.
            If slp doesnt have any friends to help regularly with mpds, then the easiest option is to create 2nd character which can rush to lvl 80 how fast he wants and use it to help that main char which levels slowly.
            This way player has both world open (all events with huge amount of items; and world with fun)

Comment

being 80 is good, cata/necro/purgatory (even in low levels) gives free gems and other stuff
              spire (free bb/kyanite/cores)
              farm 80 faster growth of sylphs (since can farm 9 animals) + 3x fires/day makes some bonus stuff like mahra/seps/runes and so on (not to mention xp for talents)
              80 person with 200k br is stronger than 60 person with 250k br (because of skill diference) so no point to sit in low lvl..

Comment

Originally posted by Yamaneko123 View Post
                To do mpds it is good to have someone who can do all fights with mobs and slp can join only at bosses which give crystaloids and legendary stones.
                Simply Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
                  being 80 is good, cata/necro/purgatory (even in low levels) gives free gems and other stuff
                  spire (free bb/kyanite/cores)
                  farm 80 faster growth of sylphs (since can farm 9 animals) + 3x fires/day makes some bonus stuff like mahra/seps/runes and so on (not to mention xp for talents)
                  80 person with 200k br is stronger than 60 person with 250k br (because of skill diference) so no point to sit in low lvl..
                  I see that you have one solution for all. Going to lvl 80. I started a new toon 2 mths ago. I am lvl 34, 17k. I dont think that going to lvl 80 is a good idea. I could do it in 2 months or so, having 20-30 k BR. I did mpd once starting at lvl 21 and exiting at 26. The same with catacombs. Started at lvl 28 and ended at 31. Then stopped doing both as it makes little sense to do one entry and advance 3 levels. I know that it would be slower as I would need to enter catacombs four times to advance to lvl 60 or higher. But those who played earlier could collect 11 times more gems.
                  Yamaneko wrote that i should choose events carefully, but they add exp even to sole crystal engraving so i could advance to next level by engraving 1000 of crystals. This force feeding with exp makes me to stop at low lvl. Another issue is backpack unlocking. Row 4 on page 2 costs 570 so it will take 2 mths. Very nice free game .
                  Last edited by Pazdzioh; 05-21-2015, 06:29 AM.
                  S583, Pazdzioch, Mage, lvl 35, 31k BR

Comment

why do we have to use 630 dollar for 4 pieces of lvl 70 equipment thats some BigASS ********
                    the worst thing is that it ain't even Legendary.
                    SHAME YÖURSELF R2 and Kabam,,,

Especially cuz u are forcing us to lvl.
                    its ******** it means that u are also Forcing us to pay big money
                    because of the Exp Buff And Because of the insane prices..

Our Wartune HEro Tethrell Stoped playing for these reason
                    -To much to spend
                    So he quited

And im doing the same
                    im not going to say thanks for an awesome game cuz it ain't awesome.
                    it would be awesome if it was a cashier friendly game but thats not the case.
                    there is to much lag to messy answers on our messages/tickets/posts
                    we pay allot we make u all millionairs
                    and this is what we get in return
                    Some Stupid Rewards and big *** prices

be nice and give us back the old equipment events
                    where we needed to exchange lvl 50 to get lvl 60 etc etc etc

u know the drill

so im out.
                    have a nice day,

Greets A big F**king Casher

PS: Spending 700 dollars each month aint the problem
                    the stuff that u can get here for that large amount is the problem
                    the atitude that r2 and kabam are having is a problem

i hope more players will see that this game ain't worth spending on anymore

Comment

1000% make it go away pls

how can you expect ppl to compete, when your lvl 70 before you can get your 50 gear. Just pls make this exp buff go away. I don't care for camping but 1000% is just rediculous

Comment

It is nuts to have that much of a xp buff and think it will help game
                        play even a little.If the problem was campers getting to high of a br
                        I'm sure there were better options,like limiting the level of gems by
                        the player level.not just synthesizing but socket restrictions.Not
                        just the gems for your gear but resistance/will crystals for the
                        player and sylph,then to socket/equip the next gem or whatever
                        they would have to level.same with soul crystals and astro's.
                        simply put,you have to be x level to equip/use x item.all the
                        real online games have a level based system like that and it
                        lets players build according to the level so everyone can play
                        as they like without some getting insanely strong.

Another problem is i'm torn between helping in mpd's especially
                        when it's a guild member asking,and keeping away from the
                        idiotic WP buff.So the choice is help and end up with a stupid weak
                        character that is worthless or don't help anyone till i'm ready to
                        move on to the next level.
                        Last edited by Arandeath; 05-22-2015, 09:47 AM.

Comment

WP buff

the world prosperity buff giving us 1000% experience is not good at all,new players are not getting time increase thier Battle Ratting and they are just leveling up without getting a good battle ratting for there level.do it back to its normal buff.
                          Last edited by damnnnnnnnnnnnnn; 05-24-2015, 08:04 AM.

Comment

World prosperity 1000% exp buff

In this new patch,world prosperity buff is now becoming problem for those who are less than level 70,players are leveling up without upgrading there town hall and other buildings cause not having sufficient gold.And cause we level up after attempting our level dungeon only a single time we are not getting time to get be-tter equipment and focus on our Battle Rating,please R2 can you kindly change world prosperity 1000% exp buff to 200% exp buff.

Comment

I wholeheartedly support this thread and being a free player with little option to choose in game, camping is the only way for my toon. If this game is meant for the players and their enthusiast in gaming then there has to be an option.

Comment

if everybody is forced to level from the start.
                                You have a lot more people to do all your Multi player stuff with because they won't complain about the exp.

So it's not a problem really i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X