World Prosperity (1000% exp boost)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Prosperity (1000% exp boost)

i need to know that if this event(let me call it this way) will ever end or will continue for long, because i can not play like this. Getting that amount of etra experience is not helping me to do my dailys. FOr example: Only by killing a boss in skytrail ..the first one i received 44 millions experience and got to the lvl 62 without doing to much at lvl 61. I don`t want to get to a higher lvl without being strong, without increasing my BR. I will wait some news about this.

WP ends when you hit lv80.

Comment

and then i`ll reach lvl 80 with only 100k BR and be weakest...pfff. ty for letting me know that.

Comment

Yeah most likely, 1000% is a bit overkill. I don't like campers as much as the next guy but eh everyone can play however they want, but game's just forcing everyone to hit the finish line to "enjoy" the lv80 content (that in most cases they can't do / nobody will carry them through). As much as having some fresh meat in BGs would be good this not really the way to do it, even players that don't camp and just want to normal level getting stronger can't do that when a single blitz can give them millions an millions of exp lol

Comment

WP buff will get every camper to lvl 80. Every one. So the same people you do mps now will be 80 just like you. The same people you kill in bg will be 80 as well (and many stronger than you, but those will be there anyway, and for most of the players). So what does really change PVE-wise besides the fact you feel "strong" now, and "weak" at lvl 80?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

this is the main ideea, i don`t just wanna be fresh meat in arena or BG without having the possibility to enjoy the fight or to do some dammage. I, normaly i`m a man of action, i hate camping ...but it`s no other way to get stronger without investing real money in this game.

Yes, daunapu, you are right. If i look it this way ...i think i`m agree with you. In this way, no1 will camp and the game will become one of action instead of one of campers. thanks for your opinions.

Comment

then you are in the wrong game

you a man of action? play Dota, LoL, other more exciting games
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

World Prosperity (1000% exp boost)

My request to wartune to end this exp boost or decrease it to 100% or less. Because it is becoming very hard for low level players with low br to increase br. And many players have left the game because of this exp boost.

Comment

If campers would quit camping they would understand the benefits of Lvl 80. Took me 2 weeks to convince my in game spouse to just get to lvl80 already, when they did, they found out how much things there are to do to help you gain br quickly. this isn't good ol' 2.0 anymore, there are no benefits of staying at low lvls.

Comment

Took me a while as well to decide to level up. With the way events work now, I make more resources (mahra/sep/whips etc.) than my friend who stayed at level 49. I'm also way ahead of him in honor rankings now and with each passing day the gap in our strength grows bigger. Leveling was the best decision I made in this game.
                    Last edited by Balanova; 05-03-2015, 12:55 AM.

Comment

I agree that going to 80 is the best thing to do in a way. But if people want to camp, then let them camp, they should have a choice and not be forced to level up. Now what is going to happen is you will have a bunch of low BR 80's that will not be able to do any of the mpd's and what not and will have to be carried through.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        I agree that going to 80 is the best thing to do in a way. But if people want to camp, then let them camp, they should have a choice and not be forced to level up. Now what is going to happen is you will have a bunch of low BR 80's that will not be able to do any of the mpd's and what not and will have to be carried through.
                        a fresh lvl 80 will need to do either ll nm for 70 ls or nirvana nm for 80 ls, both getting easier with every patch

Comment

Now what is going to happen is you will have a bunch of low BR 80's that will not be able to do any of the mpd's and what not and will have to be carried through.
                          That's not true at all. Old players that ARE strong enough spent years from making the lowest set to the highest.
                          Campers whining about exp are basically greedy slackers to not want to do the very basic grind and team-building.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            a fresh lvl 80 will need to do either ll nm for 70 ls or nirvana nm for 80 ls, both getting easier with every patch
                            I have noticed the opposite, it seems the mpd's are getting harder and everyone in my guild said the same thing.

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                            That's not true at all. Old players that ARE strong enough spent years from making the lowest set to the highest.
                            Campers whining about exp are basically greedy slackers to not want to do the very basic grind and team-building.
                            Yeah, old players will be fine. I am talking about the new players.

Comment

I have noticed the opposite, it seems the mpd's are getting harder and everyone in my guild said the same thing.
                              when those dungeons came out and people did them there was no sylphs, no eudaemons, no advanced skills and talents, no advanced runes and whatnot that was added with all the patches, dont tell me its harder now

Comment

Working...
                              X