Dragon Den in Expert dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Den in Expert dimensions

Was already hard to pass, but now W T F, it hits me for 500k dmg, 4 times more tha usual??? Is it bugget? I got even more resistence than before...

Try switching resistance, to either opposite res as the dim, or light resist(was light resist for my dark expert, not sure if it is for every, or just opposite)

Comment

TY so much. Its light (i am in electro dimension) Now it was a walk in the park, 5 times less dmg.( I had mess up my light res cause res event.

ty!

Comment

It seems like a bug.. I'm doing water dims and light seems to work there instead of water..
        Thanks for the tip. I've been stuck at level 28 for ages. Already down to 50% life.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

lol, this bug should be reported asap. light type dragons on all dims should not happen
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Ah thought it was wierd in advance the dragon almost took me out in afk mode

Comment

ok, new theory:

Pair floors its Dark Res you need, impairs is Light (or totaly random)

by the way, in the lvl 20 floor, the Dragon den BR was 770k, at 21 flor its 880k..... give me a breake.

Comment

Working...
              X