Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Kid has good stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid has good stats

..but hard to get high element resist

L1 give 0, L2 give 15, L3 give 25, L4 give 35 and so on. B4 we get to 700 resists, it will take a friggin long time.

so mainly my kid purpose isnt to tank, but dmg. tanking is out of the question with pathetic resists.

Anyway, i made a comparison, and my archer kid stats is higher than my mage stats. No balen involved.

L8 Kid, with L4 war emblem, full white gears with full patk and hp diamonds
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

the only difference is that Eudo dont have astral % or Medalion, thats why it will still be weaker thatn you. Still nice for the lvl 8.

Comment

whats the value stat all about?

Comment

Originally posted by kewlbeans154 View Post
        whats the value stat all about?
        Should be penetration.

Comment

Have been gone from the game for a while...but I remember china getting kids. Does that mean in United States we get these other things instead of kids, the Eudo or w/e Or are getting kids at a later time...a bit confused

Comment

Originally posted by R289048 View Post
            Have been gone from the game for a while...but I remember china getting kids. Does that mean in United States we get these other things instead of kids, the Eudo or w/e Or are getting kids at a later time...a bit confused
            They are the same thing, just not branded as "kids" because Wartune is considered a war game & kids are sheltered from it.

Comment

War game? Its turning into farmville.

Comment

Its more like war entourage these days.

Lately im just running around in CC yelling choo choo so my wartrain gets save passage.

Comment

Working...
                X