arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arena

please change arena back too 3 toons , with the addition of eudaemon makes a lot more sense and a lot less lag , you could also see your hp and what server your opponents are ,
    Last edited by krzycanuk; 05-05-2015, 10:53 AM.
    krzycanuk

Originally posted by krzycanuk View Post
    please change arena back too 3 toons , with the addition of eudaemon makes a lot more sense and a lot less lag , you could also see your hp and what server your opponents are , mpd would benefit with 3 toons aswell ty
    hmm, I think I like how you think. less lag, fewer numbers flying around, easier to find people. BUT it makes too much sense, must be a bad idea ;P
    I do however like 4 for mpd, at least this last mpd. lag isn't quite as bad and with the boss mechanics 3 would make it harder than it needs to be until you 'out-BR' it. Good luck with the thread.
    Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
    Guild: Paradox
    Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
    Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
    80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
    80 Venus - Precision 113k br
    80 Gaia - Judgenjury
    80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

No one forces you to do mp with 4 people, can solo it if you please.

Comment

please dont go back to 3 in arena.... i have a set team of 4 we run everything with before we had teams of 4 for arena it sucked cos we had to either do it twice or exclude someone.

Comment

yes sorry i spazzed on the mpd lol , as i sit here and read this though i realize we can post all we want , mean s nothing , they will change or they won't , has nothing to do with us posting or this forum , this forum is for rants my apologies ..
          krzycanuk

Comment

Working...
          X